47,000 sold for Sunday

Gaz92

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cannot wait to get there either.

4.30pm KO though leaves me a lot of time to do some drinking which is both great and bad!

Timothy got in 45k at their match today, and i don't see Newcastle selling out but you never know i guess. Highest attendance in the UK this weekend being Rangers v Elgin would be absolutely outstanding and i think it will be just that.

Write about that global press.

Just in from work and put Man.City game on, and commenator remarked their was over 45,000 to watch the English champions,and there would be more at Ibrox tomorrow to watch Rangers in the Scottish 3rd division,brilliant....

Brilliant stuff reading through here - easing past the biggest game in Scotland's "Premier" League is hilarious! It's not something I really get into, but it must call into question how many ST's they've sold. I'd be amazed if it was more than us.

The eyes of the world will be watching a rocking Ibrox tomorrow. Heads will be scratched and eyebrows will be raised, and it will be fucking out of this world again.

Cannot wait for tomorrow!

We can guarantee that Templeton will have NEVER experienced anything like a capacity Ibrox crowd before.

WATP.

he has experienced it but he wouldn't have noticed as he was too busy laughing at Whittaker as he ran past him again and again and again :uk:

Still able to buy tickets in all of Club Deck and Broomie Rear.

Gave my ST to a friend, Bought 3 seats in CD6, O 289 - 291.

My daughter (13), wanted to be near the 'nutters' in BF1, after being mesmerised at the East Stirlingshire game.

Also taking my grandson (3) for his first visit.

£31.50, a bargain at half the price.

There are only us; and we are them.

Gave my ST to a friend, Bought 3 seats in CD6, O 289 - 291.

My daughter (13), wanted to be near the 'nutters' in BF1, after being mesmerised at the East Stirlingshire game.

Also taking my grandson (3) for his first visit.

£31.50, a bargain at half the price.

There are only us; and we are them.

Bloody hell thats young to have a 3 year old