Brian Laudrup - Simply The Best

laudrupno1

5000th post so thought Id dedicate it to the greatest Rangers player I ever seen play,remember going along to the games with my Dad/mates and being excited at the thought of seeing this footballing genius strut his stuff on the Ibrox turf :praise:

My wee boy asked to watch his dvd the other day and after ten mins of watching his skills etc he asked me "is he Messi's brother as he's magic Dad" :uk:

Good to hear he is back on track health wise too and all clear at the moment and hopefully it stay's that way too (tu)

Thanks for the memories Brian you truly are a footballing genius and a true Rangers Legend :21::clap:

This guy is not only mine but a hero to millions of bears around the world.

Him and Gazza were for me two of the best players in the world at the time they played for us.... nobody could contend with them you mark one the other destroys you.

Him and Gazza were for me two of the best players in the world at the time they played for us.... nobody could contend with them you mark one the other destroys you.

Brian Laudrup and Gazza for me.... I honestly could not choose which one is better??

Its like give up sex or you mates....

I watched that video almost every night :lol:

Some of the clips in that would rival Messi's top collection. Just sheer brilliance and genius at every turn or step over. If I was Kenny Mcdowell I'd show that video to our wingers every day before training :lol:

I remember him talking about life in Denmark and his younger days, even then Danish teams would stick two men on him. Or how Andy Goram would stay over and sleep in his wine cellar :lol:

top video and top guy (tu)

Thanks for the memories Brian :h34rt:

5000th post so thought Id dedicate it to the greatest Rangers player I ever seen play,remember going along to the games with my Dad/mates and being excited at the thought of seeing this footballing genius strut his stuff on the Ibrox turf :praise:

Exactly the same pal

What a great mark to mark your 5000 post :clap:

Exactly the same pal

What a great mark to mark your 5000 post :clap:

Cheers mate (tu) and glad everyone has enjoyed the thread of the great man Laudrup :praise:

Truly stroke of Genius from Sir Walter when he signed this man .

The funniest bit was the interview Chick Young conducted with Walter Smith (video above) about whether signing Brian Laudrup was a risk and Walter's legendary reply :lol::clap:

As for Brian Laudrup, a true icon of not only Rangers Football Club but the footballing world as a whole; one of the true greats to have ever graced the game and to this day, the one and only Rangers players name I've had printed on the back of my Rangers strip. He's the main reason I supported Rangers to begin with, couldn't believe how amazing was on the pitch.

My wee boy asked to watch his dvd the other day and after ten mins of watching his skills etc he asked me "is he Messi's brother as he's magic Dad" :uk:

Good to hear he is back on track health wise too and all clear at the moment and hopefully it stay's that way too (tu)

Thanks for the memories Brian you truly are a footballing genius and a true Rangers Legend :21::clap:

Congrats on your 5,000th post mate and thank you so much for the videos of Brian Laudrup in full flow.

Is it wrong that after watching them i had a bit of a semi? :D:D

No but seriously is it?

I was lucky enough to have a ticket for tannadump the night we won NIAR and to this day when i remember his title winning goal that

night the hairs on the back of my neck stand up,so many great memories of being a bear,that's just one of them.

As for the memories of Brian Laudrup :h34rt: ,where do you start?The man is a God.

I'll second that mate,Gazza was sensational too my 2nd favourite player :praise: