Blue & White hooped tops

ps95v7

Hello All,

A wee bit of memory lane here or have the wheels finally came off my trolley "Does anbody remember going to the games with wearing Blue & White Hooped tops on like a QPR one, you could get them from Roberts Stores(a sports shop)at Glasgow Cross early to mid 70's or have I gone this time" a wee change of topic from EBT's NI's Tax bills payment non payment etc etc

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All,

A wee bit of memory lane here or have the wheels finally came off my trolley "Does anbody remember going to the games with wearing Blue & White Hooped tops on like a QPR one, you could get them from Roberts Stores(a sports shop)at Glasgow Cross early to mid 70's or have I gone this time" a wee change of topic from EBT's NI's Tax bills payment non payment etc etc

Remember Robert Stores but no blue/white h**ps.

We wore blue/white h**ps but that was back in the late 1800's, early 1900's.

Dont ever remember a replica shirt like that from the 70's tbh.

Yes they did but I am only 27 so I didnt personally see it

I think looking at old retro tops i seen them somewhere

They weren't hoops tho they were horizontal stripes :lol:

The horizontal stripes were early sixties I know the ones you are on about. :rolleyes:

Hello All,

Me and about 20 of my mates from townhead! all had QPR tops on then, we may have started it :P but don't ask me why! :lol: