Who Would You Replace Him With Then?

Creampuff

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised you could say that correctly with your Dad's cock in your mouth Seamus!

Jeezo!welcome to RM EH??Been on here five minutes and you have me down as one of them because i follow a lot of lower League Football and like Hartley and think he will do well!So i put his name forward and you not only call me a Taig name but you insult my dead Fathers name with filth

Thank You!!!!

Jeezo!welcome to RM EH??Been on here five minutes and you have me down as one of them because i follow a lot of lower League Football and like Hartley and think he will do well!So i put his name forward and you not only call me a Taig name but you insult my dead Fathers name with filth

Thank You!!!!

Fuckoff bellend.

what? if he was to step down then anyone could come in, the team simply needs guidance and someone that has previous managerial ability, mccoist doesnt guide them through games and doesnt show anything with regards to managerial ability

You don't see how saying "anyone" could replace him is offensive? Are you literally saying that Ally is the worst manager on earth, bar none?

Why do we need an automatic choice to replace Ally? Put McDowell in charge for the short term, and apply the management search high and wide and invite applications. Whittle down the list until you have a short-list of suitable names, interview them, and then pick the best candidate. We are a 3rd division club in name only, and the calibre of manager we can attract is significantly higher than some would believe.

Why do we need an automatic choice to replace Ally? Put McDowell in charge for the short term, and apply the management search high and wide and invite applications. Whittle down the list until you have a short-list of suitable names, interview them, and then pick the best candidate. We are a 3rd division club in name only, and the calibre of manager we can attract is significantly higher than some would believe.

The whole set-up look clueless most of the time at the side of the pitch. McDowell included. I genuinly think he'd be lost without that clipboard. That's my main problem with that is going on right now. Lack of ideas and any sort of plan to change from the long ball shite.

Loads of managers? Yes.

Any better than McCoist? I'm not convinced.

looking at his record so far with us there are better managers than ally

He has been a rock throughout this whole clusterfuck of a scenario. If he is let go as manager then he should be given a seat on the board for life.