They're at it again . . .

Picked up an early edition of the sunday mirror, you know the sister paper of the rhebel and liam. One anna smith has a column on page 14. Now I know this bint, she's one bitter twisted ugly mhank. Although she has a column in the mirror she works out of the rhebel building at the quay. Well in a story she proceeds to tell us how great the Spanish fans were bringing fun to Glasgow, but the only black mark was on the proceedings were the 50 Rangers fans singing sectarian songs while the Spaniards banged their drums ?????? No explanation where this happened, who seen this bugger all in fact. Just put there to brainwash anybody readin her shit that Rangers =sectarian. ??? And there is people on this forum who don't believe, or don't want to us believe that there is a concerted attack bein made on anything Rangers from the rhebel building.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up an early edition of the sunday mirror, you know the sister paper of the rhebel and liam. One anna smith has a column on page 14. Now I know this bint, she's one bitter twisted ugly mhank. Although she has a column in the mirror she works out of the rhebel building at the quay. Well in a story she proceeds to tell us how great the Spanish fans were bringing fun to Glasgow, but the only black mark was on the proceedings were the 50 Rangers fans singing sectarian songs while the Spaniards banged their drums ?????? No explanation where this happened, who seen this bugger all in fact. Just put there to brainwash anybody readin her shit that Rangers =sectarian. ??? And there is people on this forum who don't believe, or don't want to us believe that there is a concerted attack bein made on anything Rangers from the rhebel building.

you could not make it up, this is every week there is some attack.

Same individual who only a few weeks ago accused Rangers of cultivating sectarianism.

Reminds of a wee story actually, I was joking to a friend who doesn't like Football that all Celtic fans were on the Giro and he said thats how Sectarianism starts and I replied that I thought Catholic School played a big part in that, he said that Rangers and Celtic were the catalyst.

I disagreed and said perhaps to an extent in the past but its not a big factor now.

Reminds of a wee story actually, I was joking to a friend who doesn't like Football that all Celtic fans were on the Giro and he said thats how Sectarianism starts and I replied that I thought Catholic School played a big part in that, he said that Rangers and Celtic were the catalyst.

I disagreed and said perhaps to an extent in the past but its not a big factor now.

i agree with you both clubs are doing their best to get rid of it.

*cough* calm again, but seriously, how does she get to write such words? That nothing but hatred against Rangers supporters. People like that cause problems, thats just outrageous that those words are allowed to be printed!

*cough* calm again, but seriously, how does she get to write such words? That nothing but hatred against Rangers supporters. People like that cause problems, thats just outrageous that those words are allowed to be printed!

She gets away with it cause nobody from Rangers challenge it, do u think if anybody wrote that about any other club they would stand back in take it there's only one man to blame SDM

She gets away with it cause nobody from Rangers challenge it, do u think if anybody wrote that about any other club they would stand back in take it there's only one man to blame SDM

Yes it is his fault that they are lying about Rangers when they like, nearly every other day now ! Certainly rears it's ugly head every week in some sunday tabloid from some like minded bitter sod like smith. Surely they must see this at Ibrox ? Anybody clever enough to collate a batch of similar stories and email them to Ibrox and ask why there is no reply from Murray to these heinious lies that are appearing with alarming regularity ?

HOW THE FUCK!! DOES SHE GET TO WRITE THAT?

As I said in another post Murray should have made keevins apologise publicly for his disgraceful Nuremberg slur and it would have made vermin like this think twice before crossing us again. Instead Murray said nothing preferring to continue with the dignified silence (that is of course silence from us while our enemies continue to have a field day :angry:).

Edited

D'Artagnan

One appointed person can speak for us but he has to be clever enough not to walk into the mhedia trap. The fact of the matter is we complain about this crap but havent done anything about it, meanwhile the charlatans of the press get a free run. Get together and have one person with complete backing to defend our right to speak out, not only defend but attack the collective persecution carried out by the minority in this country. We have the same rights as anyone irrespective of allegation or lie we have the right to defend ourselves, the guy Edgar seems okay and speaks well, why not.

It happened in the merchant city and was in the papers on Thursday.

The minority ruin it for most of us.

My mate told me about it on Thursday morning as he said he was there.

He said they started signing Rangers songs and adding the FTP bits in and the Spaniards just joined in banging their drums and signing along.

This scum needs weeded out for good.

Dont forget that other bint Elaine C Smith and her made up taxi stories.

David Edgar does come out and condemn these people, weve seen numerous times how they demand an apology etc but then nothing comes from it. Rangers dont want to challenge it somehow.

Yet anyone utters a single bad word about Celtic and Lawell is out to defend it within hours

Our club is a joke at the minute, and more and more people need to face that fact.

EDIT: also from that other Anna Smith article.

How does running on to a pitch make you a "moronic bigot" ?

I cant believe there are still some people left in the Rangers support who cant see that there are sections of the media out to get us