They're at it again . . .

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A reporter reporting an incident .... how conspiritorial !!!!

Murray has came out previosuly to defend Rangers, why do you think Spiers left The Herald ?

You cannot attack every single report that disparages the club in someway, he would look stupid & certainly paranoid.

I am begining to think that the term "Paranoid Fans" will be inexorably linked with us if we don't watch out.

Picked up an early edition of the sunday mirror, you know the sister paper of the rhebel and liam. One anna smith has a column on page 14. Now I know this bint, she's one bitter twisted ugly mhank. Although she has a column in the mirror she works out of the rhebel building at the quay. Well in a story she proceeds to tell us how great the Spanish fans were bringing fun to Glasgow, but the only black mark was on the proceedings were the 50 Rangers fans singing sectarian songs while the Spaniards banged their drums ?????? No explanation where this happened, who seen this bugger all in fact. Just put there to brainwash anybody readin her shit that Rangers =sectarian. ??? And there is people on this forum who don't believe, or don't want to us believe that there is a concerted attack bein made on anything Rangers from the rhebel building.

i also seen a snippet in the daily rhebel about this crap...it said it was rangers casuals...haha...cant make it up

Guest orangpendek

here's a writer i've never heard of, in a paper i'm willing to bet most of us have never read, having a go at rangers fans...i wonder why? could she be trying a cheap shot at publicity in order to boost 1- her profile and 2- her dismal newspaper's circulation? or 3- she really, reaaly feels strongly about this and wants to destroy rangers coz they are mean and nasty bigots.

for crying out loud - i dunno if i'm one of the people who are accused of 'not believing' in a campaign, but if i am i plead guilty. if this is a campaign, it's one being organised by extremely poor writers desperately trying to be noticed - i for one will not give them one second of my attention as that is what they want.

Having not read the article it is difficult to comment in full therefore it maybe an over simplification of the situation, but has it no dawned on the silly cow Rangers are responsible for supports who enter Ibrox and to whom they sell tickets to for away games involving Rangers. On this occasion it appears the police did not see fit to intervene or take action therefore let society down.

This is clearly societies problem and well outside Rangers remit on this occassion.

Guest TheQueensXI
Don't talk shite, the PAPErs are un biased.

caps lock still knackered? :P

i think it is sickening they can get away with this crap. too much, too often.

Dont forget that other bint Elaine C Smith and her made up taxi stories.

David Edgar does come out and condemn these people, weve seen numerous times how they demand an apology etc but then nothing comes from it. Rangers dont want to challenge it somehow.

Yet anyone utters a single bad word about Celtic and Lawell is out to defend it within hours

Our club is a joke at the minute, and more and more people need to face that fact.

EDIT: also from that other Anna Smith article.

How does running on to a pitch make you a "moronic bigot" ?

I cant believe there are still some people left in the Rangers support who cant see that there are sections of the media out to get us

Don't forget the trashing of Rugby Park had to be dragged out of the mhedia.

HOW THE FUCK!! DOES SHE GET TO WRITE THAT?

(mad) blood boiling...whats wrong with her...is she so dumb to realise she is behaving the very way we are allegedly supposed to be behaving?....arrogant, prejudiced, paranoid, blind with hate and bigotry?

Update from reliable sources whether you want to believe it or not was meant to have happened in happened in Merchant City, thats the overspill on a Friday and a Saturday night from the mhanks from the gallowgate that have washed with cold water at the weekend. Meanwhile on the afternoon of the game in George Square, in front of the City Chambers there were cellic supporters dressed in their beloved green and grey hoops causing havoc amid the fun loving Spaniards and not a word reported ? Any justice in this world ??????

Anybody that thinks the football clubs cause the bigotry is bloody daft

It starts in the home, carries on at the school and contuinues in the football ground

You mean catholic schooling is to blame? Surely not!!!!

:rolleyes:

A reporter reporting an incident .... how conspiritorial !!!!

Murray has came out previosuly to defend Rangers, why do you think Spiers left The Herald ?

You cannot attack every single report that disparages the club in someway, he would look stupid & certainly paranoid.

I am begining to think that the term "Paranoid Fans" will be inexorably linked with us if we don't watch out.

Halle-fuckin-lujah!

A voice of sanity at last!

Well said ACE.

Ah, Anna Smith - pretty sure she has (another) book out soon....

Another 'journalist' looking to increase their profile on the wake of some anti-Rangers rhetoric.

This piece of meat is makin a career out of it Frankie my son ! ;) :pipeguy:

here's a writer i've never heard of, in a paper i'm willing to bet most of us have never read, having a go at rangers fans...i wonder why? could she be trying a cheap shot at publicity in order to boost 1- her profile and 2- her dismal newspaper's circulation? or 3- she really, reaaly feels strongly about this and wants to destroy rangers coz they are mean and nasty bigots.

for crying out loud - i dunno if i'm one of the people who are accused of 'not believing' in a campaign, but if i am i plead guilty. if this is a campaign, it's one being organised by extremely poor writers desperately trying to be noticed - i for one will not give them one second of my attention as that is what they want.

WOOOHOOOO!!! YEEEHAAARRR!

Rage against the machine guys - TWO - YES - READ THEM - TWO SANE COMMENTS IN AMONGST THIS OTHER SHITE!!

Leave the conspriacy theorists and inferiority complex riddled to the tramps on the other side of the city.

WE ARE BETTER THAN THAT!

All you guys claiming that we are being brought down by the media are either weak, immature or do not have the stomach for a fight.

Let THEPISH and his gang convince you that because we choose not to believe the shite these rags peddle that we are not RFC fans.

Truth, we'll be here long after the you have disappeared.

Nice one as always OPD!!

Rage against the machine guys - TWO - YES - READ THEM - TWO SANE COMMENTS IN AMONGST THIS OTHER SHITE!!

Leave the conspriacy theorists and inferiority complex riddled to the tramps on the other side of the city.

WE ARE BETTER THAN THAT!

All you guys claiming that we are being brought down by the media are either weak, immature or do not have the stomach for a fight.

Let THEPISH and his gang convince you that because we choose not to believe the shite these rags peddle that we are not RFC fans.

Nice one as always OPD!!

:zzz: usual pish you spout.

eave the conspriacy theorists and inferiority complex riddled to the tramps on the other side of the city.

WE ARE BETTER THAN THAT!

Nice one as always OPD!!

"Rangers are now reaping the whirlwind of hate that was nurtured by themselves."

Rangers Football Club have fostered bigotry for generations

Rangers cultivated sectarianism

Imagine singing a song about being up to your knees in Paki blood, but it's ok, it seems, to insult Irish Catholics.

They were shamed in 1972 when their moronic bigotted fans ran riot in Barcelona.

Then there were the Nazi salutes in Israel last month.

For some, Rangers stands for Protestant supremacy in Scotland.

No conspiracy required.

Lies in a national publication - would you suggest that such an article is not damaging to the image of Rangers FC ?

WE ARE BETTER THAN THAT!

Nice one as always OPD!!

WE ARE BETTER THAN THAT!

Nice one as always OPD!!

The truth is is if everybody listens to anna smith you 2 will still be here only you'll be wearin cellic scarfs cause you believe ?

"Rangers are now reaping the whirlwind of hate that was nurtured by themselves."

Rangers Football Club have fostered bigotry for generations

Rangers cultivated sectarianism

Imagine singing a song about being up to your knees in Paki blood, but it's ok, it seems, to insult Irish Catholics.

They were shamed in 1972 when their moronic bigotted fans ran riot in Barcelona.

Then there were the Nazi salutes in Israel last month.

For some, Rangers stands for Protestant supremacy in Scotland.

No conspiracy required.

Lies in a national publication - would you suggest that such an article is not damaging to the image of Rangers FC ?

As someone ele suggested earlier, if RFC had to respond to every such article we would be a laughing stock and the ridicule of the paranoid world. Personally, I don't read the shit-rag and suggest that you avoid it to. The fewer people mention that cows name, the more likely she is to be applying for a job on the-big-issue, or even perhaps selling the-big-issue.

I knwo you guys get pissed at these articles and I can understand it despite the fact that I appear like the enemy to the likes of you and thepish etc. but i really couldnt give a fuck about her. And dont forget, thepish was actively advocating that she get "gang-r***d" on his thread earlier.

Now, I ask you, is that really the type of individual you want to be associating yourself with?

as opposed to what you com e out with?

Edited - Ricardo please refer to my pm

D'Artagnan

what is your problem saying we will be hear after yous are gone, well sorry to upset you but i have three sons and a grandson who will take my place when i have gone, as have thousands of other bears. so i know the rangers traditions will be in safe hands, and not like fans like you,who just roll over and wait for their belly to be rubbed, by our enemies.

As someone ele suggested earlier, if RFC had to respond to every such article we would be a laughing stock and the ridicule of the paranoid world. Personally, I don't read the shit-rag and suggest that you avoid it to. The fewer people mention that cows name, the more likely she is to be applying for a job on the-big-issue, or even perhaps selling the-big-issue.

I knwo you guys get pissed at these articles and I can understand it despite the fact that I appear like the enemy to the likes of you and thepish etc. but i really couldnt give a fuck about her. And dont forget, thepish was actively advocating that she get "gang-r***d" on his thread earlier.

Now, I ask you, is that really the type of individual you want to be associating yourself with?

I think this is an article worth responding to - its not just inaccurate - its not even journalistic opinion - its downright lies.

No I dont think Rangers should respond to every article - it would be impracticable to do so - however by failing to respond to the more serious we allow every Tom Dick and Harry to have a pop at the club.

The image of the club is being tarnished by continual lies.... from pitches cut in the design of the sash...to us celebrating with songs which depict sectarian beatings.

I dont think there is a conspiracy theory - but I do believe the fact we have allowed certain journos to get away persistently with lies about our club means that we are seen as a soft target and it encourages further erroneous and infactual articles.