jOHN TERRY

charlene

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens on a football field should stay on the field. I don`t cry when I am called a Scottish twat, jock or whatever else. When the final whistle blows I will shake their hand and it is over with, it is part of the game. When tempers are high things like that happen, it has been blown out of proportion IMO.

What happens on a football field should stay on the field. I don`t cry when I am called a Scottish twat, jock or whatever else. When the final whistle blows I will shake their hand and it is over with, it is part of the game. When tempers are high things like that happen, it has been blown out of proportion IMO.

Don't talk shite

Not really a JT fan. That said he was found 'not guilty' in a court of law. Yet, like Rangers he was fukked over by another national FA pandering to public opinion and to the 'haters' in the media.

I'm with you on that , they've found against him by using his claim he repeated the sentence he thought he heard and that just seems a ridiculous way to use the rules against him. As he'd been acquitted they couldn't really use the initial allegations against him so they seemed to have 'pulled a fast one' , the whole thing from start to finish is all a bit distasteful for me.

Any particular reason why footballers - any nobody else - should have to endure racist abuse at the workplace? Or does your "tempers are high, let's shake hands and forget it" reasoning apply elsewhere, and not only in football?

No idea if Terry is racist, nor if he said what he is supposed to have said, but the guy is and always has been a cunt so I won't lose too much sleep over this.

Any particular reason why footballers - any nobody else - should have to endure racist abuse at the workplace? Or does your "tempers are high, let's shake hands and forget it" reasoning apply elsewhere, and not only in football?

No idea if Terry is racist, nor if he said what he is supposed to have said, but the guy is and always has been a cunt so I won't lose too much sleep over this.

I believe each case has to be judged on it`s merits, if JT were a member of the KKK then it would clearly be a different story.

I believe each case has to be judged on it`s merits, if JT were a member of the KKK then it would clearly be a different story.

Right, well that's in direct contradiction to what you said before, which was that what happens on the pitch should stay on the pitch.

Who gets to decide whether an incident merits being taken seriously?

Right, well that's in direct contradiction to what you said before, which was that what happens on the pitch should stay on the pitch.

Who gets to decide whether an incident merits being taken seriously?

If it is a throw away comment which i believe it was in this case, then I don`t think it merits the type of witchunt that has taken place. If however it can`t be sorted by players/captains then it may merit further investigation.