minstral

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No haters mate. Realists.

The only way i can see this working for him, is getting rid of Mcdowall and Durrant and bringing in someone witj experience

The problem there is he would be basically admitting he's not up to the job. It's either all of them of none of them, for me there can't be anything in between.

Yip and given one of the favourite excuses on here for our poor start to the season was the squads lack of pre-season training, I would have thought double shifts at Auchenhowie to get the players up to speed is the least that could have been expected up til now.

Get them to the sand dunes

don't worry fellow bears and bearettes; we are in a tough league, its early doors, the team hasn't bedded down yet, the fixture list hasn't been kind to us, the players aren't fully match fit, we are only 2 points off the top, we are cementing a play off place, stirling is a tough place to go for any team, other teams will drop points as well, our manager is young, or manager is still finding his feet in this league, the players are under pressure to perform every week.

Any other excuses i have missed out ? (and yes, i am joking, that was terrible today)

ALLY McCOIST says he knows the responsibility he has to turn things round after Rangers’ search for an away league win continued.

The Rangers manager was disappointed by the 1-0 defeat to Stirling Albion but he insists hard work from his coaches and players will turn things in the Light Blues’ favour.

He said: “Once the players cross the white line there is only so much you can do with substitutions and tactical tweaks.

“Everyone here though has a responsibility, every individual within the playing and coaching staff has that but none more so than my own.

“I know the responsibilities and the job in hand and I’m all the more determined. We lost a league game and as much of a blow as it is, I’m very confident we’ll bounce back.

“There was a lot of nonsense written and spoken at the start of the season about how we would do this and that in SFL3 but none of those views were shared in any way by any of the Rangers staff.

“It’s been proved that anything we will get will be through hard work. You have to earn it, regardless of what level you are playing football at.

“Today we had a lot more possession than we have done in any other away game and were probably better in possession than we have been but when you don’t take your chances this is what can happen.

“It’s our job now to pick it up and we will do it. What I can guarantee everyone is that we will be working our socks off on the training ground.

“We’ll do bits and pieces on shape and finishing and we have to work our way through it because nobody is going to hand us the division on a plate.

“What will certainly help us get to that target is hard work and I can guarantee to everybody that is what we will be doing in the next few weeks.”

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headli...ll-work-it-out

Hate to say this but I'm fucking sick of these inane responses from ally . He just isn't getting the basics right - the shape of the team , tactics and team selections are poor . We have a poor management team and they can't motivate the team , they do ok at home when they are motivated by the support.

don't worry fellow bears and bearettes; we are in a tough league, its early doors, the team hasn't bedded down yet, the fixture list hasn't been kind to us, the players aren't fully match fit, we are only 2 points off the top, we are cementing a play off place, stirling is a tough place to go for any team, other teams will drop points as well, our manager is young, or manager is still finding his feet in this league, the players are under pressure to perform every week.

Any other excuses i have missed out ? (and yes, i am joking, that was terrible today)

No pre season

Guest KarlG45

You'll struggle to find any Rangers fan on here who hates Ally McCoist.

Posters like yourself seem to be unable to comprehend that doubting McCoist as a Manager does not equate in any way, shape or form to hating him.

Exactly. Criticising McCoist the manager != criticising what he did for the club last season, or what he did as a player...