Biggest upset in our history? Worst result ever!?

Ricky_

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i don@t think you have been used to seeing a good rangers team on the park and if you think that result on saturday is acceptable then you have a cheek to call yourself a bear it was and is totally anacceptable for a rangers team on the money they are on to perform in this manner and get beat by the worst team who were sitting at the bottom of the third tier of the SFL AND YOU TELLING ME TO GROW A PAIR CHECK OUT THE USER NAME OR ARE YOU BLIND

piss off you cock end

1. if you evaulate the game as team A vs team B, then we didn't deserve nothing. We deserved nothign in the sense that by our standards we were woeful, but like said, team A vs team B then we lost despite dominating the game. It happens.

2. worst result in Rangers history? get a grip. We've lost 3-0 to Seltic twice in the last couple of seasons which were much worse.

3. "the scumtic cunts must be having a right laugh at us right now took absolute abuse at my golf course yesterday after that result" this is the problem with the ally-our brigade, they have too many seltic supporting mates or acquintances and can't take the stick they are getting, so want McCoist out. Grow a pair.

Septic 3-0.. Way the worst results..

Give Ally a chance.. Absolutely..

Was in Yorkshire on Saturday.. Mr Greens homeland :cgreen: First time ever.. It a gorgeous place .. Anyway listened to the game on iphone.. Clyde 1.. And was more disgusted with the commentators who called Allys job into question.. At half time!! :disappointment:

Fair point. We played to a plan that didn't always work. But it got us to a European Final.

was at the final in manchester same thing playing in a cup final shoud have had a go trying to win a europa cup final playing defensive football great to get to the final walter should have told the players to have a go at the end of the day nobody remember the losers

at

Septic 3-0.. Way the worst results..

Give Ally a chance.. Absolutely..

Was in Yorkshire on Saturday.. Mr Greens homeland :cgreen: First time ever.. It a gorgeous place .. Anyway listened to the game on iphone.. Clyde 1.. And was more disgusted with the commentators who called Allys job into question.. At half time!! :disappointment:

it pains me to say it but as a true blue if you take a look at a lot of the forums lots of rangers fans are starting to voice their opinions that it is just not working for him and his backroomstaff if you had been their on saturday like me you would have seen by their body language that that they looked as if they wished were somewhere else not in the dugout as for charles greene saying he is totally backing ally how many times have you heard that then the next thing they are gone john greig who was voted rangers greatest ever player i remember when results did not go his way he was sacked it's a results culture also greene will have one eye on his share sale and to keep his investors happy us boys come second and don't forget that i don't think for one minute that if the support start to drift away greene will act as for what i have read about him he is a ruthless operator in the buisness world he is in

i don@t think you have been used to seeing a good rangers team on the park and if you think that result on saturday is acceptable then you have a cheek to call yourself a bear it was and is totally anacceptable for a rangers team on the money they are on to perform in this manner and get beat by the worst team who were sitting at the bottom of the third tier of the SFL AND YOU TELLING ME TO GROW A PAIR CHECK OUT THE USER NAME OR ARE YOU BLIND

You appear unable to grasp what I actually wrote.

I am most probably older than you and have seen plenty good football over the years following Rangers.

I will repeat this once again for you, WE DIDN'T PLAY WELL on Saturday. Where did I say that was acceptable?

This is what I also posted

"We didn't play well but we were better than Stirling. We were arguably a lot worse at Peterhead, Annan and Berwick. At least we created more chances on Saturday. If the referee and linesman had done their job we would have had a goal, a penalty and been playing against 9 men". Are you saying this is incorrect? Are you really saying you think Stirling were better than us on Saturday?

I never told you "to grow a pair" and I'm not blind.

For me, the biggest shock was that I wasnt shocked.

Its been coming for weeks.

Spot on, im actually surprised Ally isn't changing his tactics. Its not been working well away from home but he continues to use the same game plan. Change is needed, if Ally continues doing what he is doing it will be a really tough season.

I don't expect any change soon tho.

Spot on, im actually surprised Ally isn't changing his tactics. Its not been working well away from home but he continues to use the same game plan. Change is needed, if Ally continues doing what he is doing it will be a really tough season.

I don't expect any change soon tho.

Agree. And its a game plan which clearly is not working but we still continue with it.

Even big jig commented on his lone striker role. One man up front against Stirling Albion FFS!

The coaching staff dont make changes as they see the game panning out. Its a methodical change, nearly every first substitution is on exactly 67 mins (barring injury). I cant work out the tactics at all.