Queens Park Today

kplfishtank

also talking to a QP fan and he thinks they are going to limit the crowd when we play them to 20,000 , never gave a reason for it but he said it had been discussed at boardroom level.

So this being the case of ticket limitation, we get 19,500 briefs and they get 500 :21:

also talking to a QP fan and he thinks they are going to limit the crowd when we play them to 20,000 , never gave a reason for it but he said it had been discussed at boardroom level.

Well that's a bit shit from them.

Don't understand the thinking behind that one unless it's to do with policing costs etc.

Lawrence Shankland is the boy who scored twice. Only 17 a fantastic prospect and a Rangers fan to boot. I really hope Ally/our scouts watch and sign him. My mates are QP fans and told me Bolton were watching him today. Every time I have seen him I've been impressed.

Well that's a bit shit from them.

Don't understand the thinking behind that one unless it's to do with policing costs etc.

The North stand will be shut as they will be upgrading for the commonwealth. I don't foresee them denying us 30,000 easy.