Thomson- desperate or what!

54andcounting

I'm pretty sure everything in that article has already been rubbished as ranging from fantasy to downright lies. You have to ask yourself which sad bastards would even consider buying the book in question anyway? I'd love to see the tims in the same situation we are now in, but would have zero interest in spending good money to pour over the nitty gritty at my own leisure.

The fact is his blog has achieved it's purpose...it's been picked up by other reporters!

That's what the brainwashed dead wanted.

I read it a few days ago and posted my response as did many other Bears, pointing out how inaccurate and one sided he was, but seemingly they don't take account of those

I would urge every Bear to respond in an intelligent and courtious manner and show him the error of his one sided reporting if they feel the need.

The fact is his blog has achieved it's purpose...it's been picked up by other reporters!

That's what the brainwashed dead wanted.

I read it a few days ago and posted my response as did many other Bears, pointing out how inaccurate and one sided he was, but seemingly they don't take account of those

I would urge every Bear to respond in an intelligent and courtious manner and show him the error of his one sided reporting if they feel the need.

Did not see it before now, just picked it up on my Rangers news feed, your last paragraph was the response I was looking for! :thumbup:

You got a link to that bud, Just seams to me that claiming this, he is trying to be the victim rather than the one that started the fight!!!

Visit only if you wish to reply to his drivel, otherwise he's only getting more hits.

http://blogs.channel4.com/alex-thomsons-view/threats-silence-intimidation-rangers-fans/2873

You got a link to that bud, Just seams to me that claiming this, he is trying to be the victim rather than the one that started the fight!!!

http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/current-affairs/174-threats-damned-threats-and-lies-a-response-to-alex-thomson

There you go, mate, it's a good read.

The whole site does some excellent work.

What a crock of shi*,he's bacically saying that anyone can print whatever they like about Rangers and it MUST be believed,oh aye and don't open your mouths Bears 'cause you'll be accused of threatening ppl.Should be noted by all that read his pish that he wrote the foreword to a book written by an IRA sympathiser,never mind a demented prick. :hanged:

According to wiki, in 1997 Thomson won the Home News Award at the Royal Television Society Journalism Awards for his reporting on Bloody Sunday. Bet that was a fascinating read.

He tweeted triumphantly a few days ago about the BBC being forced to hold an investigation into Savile's abusie of children. I asked if he agreed that any employer found to have exposed children to paedophile employees should similarly be investigated, however long ago the abuse took place. Strangely, he didn't answer.

i put this down

So alex, you want to talk about "intimidation", did you or did you not harass and intimidate a person (Kelvin Mackenzie) in public by going onto that persons private property and try and stop said public figure of driving away in his car about a few weeks ago.?

i'll be here waiting for your answer.