Play two strikers up front

nvager

Big Lee neds more support. Shiels is not an out and out striker.

Play Little up front with Lee. (Not wide right.)

Play Shiels, Hutton, Mcleod and McKay in midfield.

Leave out Black until he is fully fit.

Bring in Templeton when fit and drop whoever is not performing.

Put Fauvre on the bench and play the Greek boy at RB.

Wow two up front...............Alexander might be played there :7325: It's long long overdue to have two out and out strikers and pleased to see others noticing Blacks lack of contribution to the team since he signed for us. Truth be told I would even think in this division going 3-4-3 , now that would be good to see.

Big Lee neds more support. Shiels is not an out and out striker.

Play Little up front with Lee. (Not wide right.)

Play Shiels, Hutton, Mcleod and McKay in midfield.

Leave out Black until he is fully fit.

Bring in Templeton when fit and drop whoever is not performing.

Put Fauvre on the bench and play the Greek boy at RB.

Never mind 2 strikers we didn't even have a right mid 2day. Faure wouldn't be rb for me or the Greek boy. It's about time Darren cole got a chance.

I know we can't disrespect the opposition, as we've seen with some of our results already, but come on to fuck, its Division 3. If we played 2 up front, no matter who, as long as it was 2 strikers, I reckon we'd settle games a lot more quickly. Watching the game today, Queens Park camped up in their half because they knew we only had one up front and they forced us to spend most of the game pissing the ball about the defence and midfield and hopefully battering balls up to Jig. With someone there to support him, we'll hold the ball up in the opposition third for a lot more of the game and if Aird, MacLeod, Shiels continue the penetrating runs/balls from midfield, we'd be a much more potent attacking threat.

I don't see the problem with one upfront, it obviously suits us with the type of players we have, teams like Chelsea play one upfront every game no matter who their playing, the midfield just needs to get involved more and go forward at every opportunity.

Not it doesn't. Lee McCulloch any time he gets the ball has at least two men on him all the time but if we had another striker up there it would be alot easier. We will get more chances and goals.

Thats little back now so hopefully it's him and McCulloch up front. And Tempelton should be back soon. How long has he been out for now? 6 or 7 weeks?

I don't have a problem with 1 up front, the problem is the midfield. They need to play further up the pitch closer to the 1 forward, especially the 2 wide men. The CMs are all too similar and none of them play in the final 3rd which doesn't help.

1 up front is fine as long as the rest of the team is set up properly.