Training

Stardog

Is it true that training under Smith is only in the morning from 9am - 12pm? No wonder they threw their toys out the pram when PLG made them train in the afternoon too.

Take a guess where the Scots run off to at 12... THE PUB. Pitiful the amount they get paid.

thats is terrible training should be 9am-12 then from 2-5 lazy bassas

Agreed. They should be trying out dead-ball corners/freekicks too in the afternoon with some skill/close-touch training.

There is no point in double sessions at this stage of the season!!! They should be saved for pre season and early season to build fitness after which which one long single session should help maintain that!!!

So let me get this right....its gospel truth that they only train for 3 hrs a day is it? This is from some official source is it?

Cmon guys -it just seems like some people are looking for any reason to have a go at our own fookin team at the moment - wise up ffs

9AM - 10AM : Light Running & Pissing About In Your Own Clique

10AM - 11AM : Bacon Rolls & Carling Lager Break

11AM - 11.05AM : Tactics & Ball Skills

11.05 - 11.30 : Carling Lager & Monster Much Break

11.30 - 12.00 : Exchanging Viewpoints On Who Has The Nicest Car/House

12.00PM : Home/Pub

:lol:

Here's another quote though:

I've no idea about training under Smith, but under Le Guen the players were in at around 8am til 12pm. They would then come back in from around 3pm til 6.30pm. The "no talking" rule was not for all training, but for the short stretching period as PLG thought players were not taking this part seriously enough and were thus picking up unnecessary injuries. The "no tackling" rule was also not for training in it's entirety, it was a small experiment to ensure players' movement off the ball and positioning was sharper and wiser.

I remember a few weeks back Ally was interviewed, and he said most days its morning only with players able to stay behind if the wish with the exception of 1 day a week in which they were in the weights room in the afternoon.

Well it was very similar to this, however I can't remember exactly what it was, but its pretty close.

Is it true that training under Smith is only in the morning from 9am - 12pm? No wonder they threw their toys out the pram when PLG made them train in the afternoon too.

Take a guess where the Scots run off to at 12... THE PUB. Pitiful the amount they get paid.

Steady now ! Boydie WALKS to the pub.

So let me get this right....its gospel truth that they only train for 3 hrs a day is it? This is from some official source is it?

Cmon guys -it just seems like some people are looking for any reason to have a go at our own fookin team at the moment - wise up ffs

It is getting a bit boring!

9-12 might be the official training session, but many of the players will do gym work in the afternoon, or practice skills/free kicks.

I think it should be a requirement for the players to be there all day

man utd training finishes at 11.30, players should stay back and practice free-kicks etc which i dont think our players do.

Man Utd players won the league title.

They are all in top condition

They can be trusted with the Manager

They want to stay on for extra training and learn

They enjoy playing

Rangers players flopped in the League

Have won nothing for 2 years

Cannot be trusted (Drink, Fast food, Clubbing)

The majority of them cant wait to get out of murray park and speed off

And i'd be surprised if they cared, nevermind enjoyed playing

Rangers should have mandatory extra training sessions