XL Tin Hat on

JamieG87

This wont go down well with most people but i believe its pretty sensible.

Nobody really is caring about our rivals across the road. Especially the SPHell -I could not tell you any of the results from the weekend or what the table looks like as i dont read anything about it now/dont buy newspapers. Only Beard Den.

My point though is on Europe. Although we/I want to see them pumped tonight 4/5/10-0 they have had some decent results so far...which means the nations co-efficient shall rise. I believe this kicks in 4-5 years later which hopefully by then we will be back competing at the top and winning the title (reconstruction or not).

What i am getting at is, maybe some success for our rivals will help us whether they like it or not. e.g There may be 2 Champions League places up for grabs or 1 qualifier. We would rather get back into Europe that way than playing 3-4 rounds of qualifiers right? This is a few years off but i thought i would make the point as this season may help us in our first couple of years back on the big stage. We are not asking for help...all i am saying is that it may benefit us when we get back to the top.

Thoughts?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By the time we get back into Europe we’ll be playing qualifiers before the previous winners have finished their lap of honour, unless they have a few really good runs.

Still want them pumped though.

no mate, go fuck yourself, when we get back to top league (which wont be the current SPL) i dont care if there is only 1 champions league slot up for grabs because the league winners will be allocated it and that will be us, so afraid I dont share your vision, fuck the peedo fc.............cmon the barca

Nobody really is caring about our rivals across the road. Especially the SPHell -I could not tell you any of the results from the weekend or what the table looks like as i dont read anything about it now/dont buy newspapers. Only Beard Den.

My point though is on Europe. Although we/I want to see them pumped tonight 4/5/10-0 they have had some decent results so far...which means the nations co-efficient shall rise. I believe this kicks in 4-5 years later which hopefully by then we will be back competing at the top and winning the title (reconstruction or not).

What i am getting at is, maybe some success for our rivals will help us whether they like it or not. e.g There may be 2 Champions League places up for grabs or 1 qualifier. We would rather get back into Europe that way than playing 3-4 rounds of qualifiers right? This is a few years off but i thought i would make the point as this season may help us in our first couple of years back on the big stage. We are not asking for help...all i am saying is that it may benefit us when we get back to the top.

Thoughts?

My thoughts?

Here are just some of the 'printable' ones. :angry:

Fuck Jimmy Savile FC.....fuck their European excursions......fuck their provo-loving fans and while I'm at it.....fuck the leader of their child-abusing religion of choice.

I want them beat, crushed and swept away into the dustcart of oblivion.

I want their shit-hole of a football ground crushed into rubble and used for landfill.

Tonight, I want Barcelona to humiliate them with a 7 or 8-nil scoreline.

I want wee Messi to get a double hat-trick.

I want them to lose everything and anything. Football, Tiddleywinks, Draughts....you name it - I hope they get fucked.

Fuck the European co-efficient.

Fuck Jimmy Savile FC. :mad:

Thoughts?

fuck that... barcalona are 6/1 to beat septic 2-0 :lol: .... so they can shove there co-efficient up there arse as far as im concerned... when we'r there wel go as champions :7326: