Not enough training...?

pipedown27ready

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

You ask "who else?" - There doesnt need to be anyone else.. thats not the point! Its quite evident, watching us, that we are lacking in many departments! Do you disagree?

when it's mentioned player(s) are saying it then it does matter, mkay obviously is s little bitter imo. I cant tell what goes on in training by watching the matches but that is some ability.

We had a guy who could hear every word in training from over s wall about a mile away, we have had posters saying too much joking is going on, we have had posters say they don't train at all.

Just wish I had all the answers.

when it's mentioned player(s) are saying it then it does matter, mkay obviously is s little bitter imo. I cant tell what goes on in training by watching the matches but that is some ability.

We had a guy who could hear every word in training from over s wall about a mile away, we have had posters saying too much joking is going on, we have had posters say they don't train at all.

Just wish I had all the answers.

Well.. calling him bitter is not the answer and is a way of sticking your head in the sand and ignoring the root of the problem. He might be bitter, but he might also be right? He clearly experienced training and those were his thoughts on it. But when some of the best clubs in world football train twice a day, who are we to question that? We ARE doing something wrong, it cannot be disputed. When you know you're doing something wrong, you look to fix it. There is no better way than learning from someone who is better than you. We should look to copy or learn from clubs like Ajax etc. They played Man City a couple of days ago, and their staring line up was "worth" 4.4m Euro with 7 graduates from their academy. They played fantastic football and fully deserved their win!

In my line of work, I seek expert advice all the time.. I am a professional musician but have never for a second thought that "because Im a pro, I must be doing everything right and dont need to improve further". Everyone does. I get lessons all the time. Sometimes I'll fly abroad to get lessons and looking for ways of improving my playing, my way of PRACTICING and my way of thinking! These are all things that can be applied to football, and most occupations really.

Well.. calling him bitter is not the answer and is a way of sticking your head in the sand and ignoring the root of the problem. He might be bitter, but he might also be right? He clearly experienced training and those were his thoughts on it. But when some of the best clubs in world football train twice a day, who are we to question that? We ARE doing something wrong, it cannot be disputed. When you know you're doing something wrong, you look to fix it. There is no better way than learning from someone who is better than you. We should look to copy or learn from clubs like Ajax etc. They played Man City a couple of days ago, and their staring line up was "worth" 4.4m Euro with 7 graduates from their academy. They played fantastic football and fully deserved their win!

In my line of work, I seek expert advice all the time.. I am a professional musician but have never for a second thought that "because Im a pro, I must be doing everything right and dont need to improve further". Everyone does. I get lessons all the time. Sometimes I'll fly abroad to get lessons and looking for ways of improving my playing, my way of PRACTICING and my way of thinking! These are all things that can be applied to football, and most occupations really.

I don't care a jot what your profession may be it still dont mean your right on this.

Head in the sand lol c'mon mkay is a joke who couldn't get a game and off course it's nowt to do with him that one and he ain't bitter in the slightest haha.

Your wasted in the music profession it seems, have you missed your calling.

For what it's worth it ain't all rosy and I have not said it was, I just love all the professional peoples opinions.

I don't care a jot what your profession may be it still dont mean your right on this.

Head in the sand lol c'mon mkay is a joke who couldn't get a game and off course it's nowt to do with him that one and he ain't bitter in the slightest haha.

Your wasted in the music profession it seems, have you missed your calling.

Of course it matters not.. I was merely comparing and showing that we may not be doing enough to fix whats wrong! You mentioned ability.. Some of the best players in the world stay behind at training and work hard on various things.. why do you think this is? Practice!! This is why they are the best!

"Your wasted in the music profession it seems, have you missed your calling" - c'mon man.. no need for that!

Mckay may well be a joke and be bitter, but it doesnt matter really! He commented on our training, which he is entitled to. Just because the others don't, doesnt mean that there arent flaws! They might actually be loving the fact, that they are getting away with doing as little as possible! We all know people who are work shy.

Of course it matters not.. I was merely comparing and showing that we may not be doing enough to fix whats wrong! You mentioned ability.. Some of the best players in the world stay behind at training and work hard on various things.. why do you think this is? Practice!! This is why they are the best!

"Your wasted in the music profession it seems, have you missed your calling" - c'mon man.. no need for that!

Mckay may well be a joke and be bitter, but it doesnt matter really! He commented on our training, which he is entitled to. Just because the others don't, doesnt mean that there arent flaws! They might actually be loving the fact, that they are getting away with doing as little as possible! We all know people who are work shy.

so mkay is the only one that said it and my apologies regarding your music career, what pipe band is it ;)

so mkay is the only one that said it and my apologies regarding your music career, what pipe band is it ;)

We wouldnt even need ANYONE to say it. Fact of the matter is, that its there for everyone to see. You see FC Nordsjaelland play good football against the best on a shoestring budget. They are a VERY small club, which can be compared to Dundee or maybe Dundee United! They are doing something different from us, to be able to do that.

Pipe band...pfft! :pipe:

Fleck's parents should have kept him working hard considering Rangers got them a house in Knightswood to "Keep him out of trouble".

Used to sometimes see him waiting to be picked up in the morning, usually keeping-up a ball on the pavement. Surprised if he is now a piss head.

Not bothered about him right enough after the way he left which was disgraceful given where he comes from and what the club did for him.

Was up at Auchinhowie a few weeks ago,got the tour and was astounded at the place.But that astonishment changed to anger when we were told most of the players were off to the golf course by twelve,management as well.Seems that extra training(not fitness btw)is still a dirty word in Scottish football.

They don't, they do, compulsory, mandatory.

Fekk it get this residential premises sorted and maybe we can have 24hr webcam anaw with interactive training sessiions, who wit me ;)

When I get ma shares they will bloody well do as I be saying onyhoo.