pars bust

muff8

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dundee united just declared a profit - I doubt they are in any financial danger

Only through player sales that will run out quickly plus Dundee Derby wont be here next year as Dundee are so shite.

I don't think everything's as rosy as Thompsons making out.

Only through player sales that will run out quickly plus Dundee Derby wont be here next year as Dundee are so shite.

I don't think everything's as rosy as Thompsons making out.

That is for last seasons figures i assume probably up to june. More interested in the results without us in the spl.

Those fuckers will die but only after going to the sellik school of reporting only 'bank debt'.

Dundee united just declared a profit - I doubt they are in any financial danger

Those were there figures up to June 2012, including £4.5m (I think) in player sales from 2 players. Their June 2013 figures will be a much better indicator, after we were no longer in the league.

As far as I can see they will only be in trouble if the directors who resigned ask for their money back. They are all owed money by the club. They could deliberately push them into administration if they wanted to if the club can't cover the debts.

Would that mean if dermot desmond or is it dermot desmond <cr> walked into to saviledome and asked for any alleged loans to be paid back, then they would be in trouble :ohmy: