Leggo

TheLawMan

1) Has he laid claim to anything supporting his nonsense about 10th October being a massive date later changed to the 24th October or thereabouts? Or was it just his usual pish?

2) Given his unhealthy and obsessive rants about Charles Green back in the summer, has he apologized for talking pish?

3) is he still blogging as we used to get updates but not seen one for ages?

1) Has he laid claim to anything supporting his nonsense about 10th October being a massive date later changed to the 24th October or thereabouts? Or was it just his usual pish?

2) Given his unhealthy and obsessive rants about Charles Green back in the summer, has he apologized for talking pish?

I know the 24th was his book launch. Dunno bout the rest, unsubscribed to the blog when it was obvious he was talking pish.

I used to love his blogs and subscribed to them and he was somewhat of a pioneer in the world of Rangers defending bloggers at that time.

However his incitement to bombard potential investors with e-mails, phone calls and more (in conjunction with those other lunatics in that other place) and his demonisation of Green was as bad as any Bheast's behavoir.

That sort of stuff is expected from the Bheasts, not our own.

The occasional decent blog now will still never see him recovering in my eyes from that dark time.

He published a book about Scott Symon - That was it really nothing significant enough for his wild claims at momentous news!!

2) Given his unhealthy and obsessive rants about Charles Green back in the summer, has he apologized for talking pish? I have never seen any apology from him

3) is he still blogging as we used to get updates but not seen one for ages? He still blogs every week day

All could be answered by either having a quick look on the forum or on his blog page.

This thread was just made to have a go at him.

I've never been on his forum or blog that I'm aware of. I've always read it on here.

I don't mind admitting having a go at him though. He deserves it. (tu)

He's had a couple of readable blogs this week. One querying how the BBC & press have swept Desmond's involvement in the nursing home abuse scandal under the carpet, the other how the scum's defeat in Barca last week was deified in some quarters, while our draws with Man U & Barca were written off as anti-football.

I know the 24th was his book launch. Dunno bout the rest, unsubscribed to the blog when it was obvious he was talking pish.

Same here. He was becoming more and more obscure by the week, nee, the day.

Rousing stuff at times, but only if you allow his fantasy world to become part of your world.

Lots of people were suspicious of Green, as you would expect, but they've all mainly come round to his way of thinking. Leggo just needs to start thinking first, before he gains the gumption and courage to apologize.