The SNP and the Truth

bluechip

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was under the belief that he 'got off' with the sectarian side of the charge due to lack of evidence.

No one at the scene said they heard him utter anything sectarian while he happy, and to many others joy, attempted to bash lemons head in.

The only thing I remember thinking at the time was what a poor job he made of attacking someone from behind. You'd have thought he'd at least got one good punch in. lol

I also heard some pratt saying on the radio yesterday that the new laws were working at football matches.

Well yeah! Being threatened with OOT draconian laws of potentially 5 years in the nick going to shut up a lot of people, even folk that just want to support their team.

Fear is a great leveller, whether it's justified is a question we'll all have to ask ourselves come voting time.

I never said that it makes anyone less of a fan. But generations of our fans did care about politics so what is the problem.

The problem is society is trying to drum it into us that being a protestant unionist is something to be ashamed of.

Extremely glad a jury found him not guilty of a sectarian assault. Lennon got attacked cause hes a fucking cretin, thats the only reason.

Ah, but they're all Neil Lennon, so if he is a bilious beast then by their own insistence so are they, hence why they will be talking shit on the issue for years to come.

Does Mad Phil write this newsletter? Same crackpot views show up throughout. Definitely not 'reaching out' to other denominations from this Divine version of CQN! Playing the victim card time and time again ...how boring and seems riddled with bitterness. How unusual for a religious publication...Not!

In it they

1.Blame BBC Freemasons for the Saville cover up

2. Criticise a catholic journalist who used to be the Septic View editor for defending Gay Rights

3.criticise young Catholics who attend ecumenical

Seems like tolerance is in shortt supply but hey they ain't bigots.

The guy at Tynecastle got away with it on a technicality, had the Crown just went for an Assault charge

he would have been found guilty but in their rush to go for anything that may even be against the mhanky mob

they were blinded and screwed it up.

Strange how they think Scotland is an anti catholic country when catholics control the law, the media and politics in Scotland.

It must be the apartheid bigot factories that drum it into them that they are vicTims.

If they really think Scotland is anti catholic, and anti Celtic, here is a little test. Have a tim walk doen Sauchiehall St in a Celtic top, and see what sectarian abuse he receives. Next, have someone walk doen O'Connel St in Dublin in a Rangers top, and see what sectarian abuse he receives.

So which is the racist, sectarian bigoted country then?

The guy at Tynecastle got away with it on a technicality, had the Crown just went for an Assault charge

he would have been found guilty but in their rush to go for anything that may even be against the mhanky

mob

they were blinded and screwed it up.

As I said previously, he offered to plead guilty to assault if they removed the sectarian element of the charge. I'm not sure whats sectarian about calling treacle teeth a f**king w**nker as was confessed to. The judiciary were so wrapped up in making sectarian stick they turned him down and look like muppets. The jury also dropped the sectarian part of the BOP he was found guilty of.

As for the 'Catholic Truth' I think anythying that links those two words has to be viewed with deep suspicion.

Strange how they think Scotland is an anti catholic country when catholics control the law, the media and politics in Scotland.

It must be the apartheid bigot factories that drum it into them that they are vicTims.

If they really think Scotland is anti catholic, and anti Celtic, here is a little test. Have a tim walk doen Sauchiehall St in a Celtic top, and see what sectarian abuse he receives. Next, have someone walk doen O'Connel St in Dublin in a Rangers top, and see what sectarian abuse he receives.

So which is the racist, sectarian bigoted country then?

Examples?

OK, that's one but do you truly believe all Catholics have some kind of burning desire to take over Scotland and make it in their own image.

I'm only speaking personally, but I've yet to be in trouble for using a condom for example...........

Although that may say more about me. :lol:

OK, that's one but do you truly believe all Catholics have some kind of burning desire to take over Scotland and make it in their own image.

I'm only speaking personally, but I've yet to be in trouble for using a condom for example...........

the snp held discussions with leaders of the catholic church here in scotland, on an independant scotlands views on contraception being legal or illegal and other issues like gay marriage. In other words what the catholic church would require to get behind the vote for independance. I dont doubt for a second that nearer the time if the vote looks to be swinging against the snp then they will start making promises to the catholic church to secure votes.

Examples?

I walked down oconnel street on my first visit to work in Dublin, always travel in my Rangers top

Only after noticing no sports shops sold rangers tops the length of the street and after a few pints on my way to hotel i did feel uncomfortable

No one attacked or abused me, but it was very one sided , more than i ever thought.

Didnt see another Rangers top

I walked down oconnel street on my first visit to work in Dublin, always travel in my Rangers top

Only after noticing no sports shops sold rangers tops the length of the street and after a few pints on my way to hotel i did feel uncomfortable

No one attacked or abused me, but it was very one sided , more than i ever thought.

Didnt see another Rangers top

:lol: :lol:

AS A ST holder and have been for a very long time which make no difference in your response, however I have never sat at Ibrox and thought what should I vote in this coming election. Wait I will look at the flags and banners on display and then make a decision on how I vote, or maybe I will have a wee singalong and that might help me make my choice. Get grip, its narrow minded people like you that give us Rangers Fans bad reps. I vote whats best for me albeit Im not an SNP voter
Fans like him being a proud Unionists is what gives Rangers fans a bad name? I despair sometimes i really do...the enemy is within!

Would Salmond have been as quick with his condemnation of, the fully justified, awarding of Bigot of the year if it had been anyone other than the leader of the Catholic church in Scotland.

As for your question I think a proportion actually do wish to take control and ban abortion etc, etc.

Have a look at the hierarchy of the NUJ and you'll see the orchestration of a clique!

you don't have to look too closely to see the growing influence of this (currently) minority population.

the snp held discussions with leaders of the catholic church here in scotland, on an independant scotlands views on contraception being legal or illegal and other issues like gay marriage. In other words what the catholic church would require to get behind the vote for independance. I dont doubt for a second that nearer the time if the vote looks to be swinging against the snp then they will start making promises to the catholic church to secure votes.

Every government courts various churches (and more is the pity) as part of the vote winning process.

Regardless, any vote in Scotland will not come down to which way the church going voters lean. They're merely a part of the entire population, and one in decline at that.

FACT...

snp are committed to maintaining and funding sectarian schools. (at OUR fucking expense I may add!)

snp will, if they win independance vote will repeal the Act Of Settlement as it applies to Scotland!

The taigs dream.

Forget about the intimidation and bigotry shown in trying to demonise our club and our support by the mhedia, plod, the judiciary, the sfa, sfl, paedo fc and it's supporters, the above taig vote catching snp policies have shown them for what they are and are no different from the hater taigs in their integrity and morality.

Salmond, his party and his bitch are morally corrupt and would sell their f'n grannies to grap such power. PROVEN liars and no economic case for independance. Megalo fuckin maniacs. Trust this crew at your peril!

NO SURRENDER!