Fantastic Day Ruined By A Vile Cowardly Supposed Bear

Del...

He's not a Rangers supporter, look through his posts.

Ryan should a kid of your age not be pulling the heid off it at this time or at very least broadening your horizons ;) a wee bit on the worldwide web on a Saturday night instead playing spot the tarrier (badly) ;)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan should a kid of your age not be pulling the heid off it at this time or at very least broadening your horizons ;) a wee bit on the worldwide web on a Saturday night instead playing spot the tarrier (badly) ;)

Badly? I dont think so, I'm not the only one who's accused him of being a taig, he was outed months ago yet somehow he's still allowed to post.

Does the OP work for the any of the scottish media? He's just done their job for them this week anyway.

Headline news in the Rebel and the sun etc....

Read through the whole fecking thread.

Yet another head in the sand bear.

I will bet you anything you like this will never appear anywhere near any newspaper.

Had the prick not had his kid with him he would have been arrested, appeared in court and then maybe you would have read about it. He was ejected with a warning and no doubt his season ticket details taken.

If your quite happy to harbour a wanker who thinks its big to hurt weans then good for you. I would suggest there is nothing more tarrier like on the planet than a cover up.

Maybe when you think about it this prick should be on the front page of every paper in order EVERY bear knows what he done and can deal with as they see fit.

Cover up or exposure .... the choice is yours :mad:

dont care about posts etc but if this happened i will personally find him, but i want proof first. No joke if you can show you where there at the game today i will find him and deal with it. we dont need jim hannah. just cant believe this would happen at ibrox without a riot

He had his own son with him so that would explain why he never got a kicking, but agree something not right here.

Del. I understand your frustrations, you came on here after getting nowhere with ff.

Some on this thread are having knee jerk, cant be true reactions. Which I do agree, is head in the sand, sweep sweep stuff. What you have to understand though is that for many, many months now there has been a concerted effort by many a taig to discredit us on this site.

It's tough to call sometimes what to believe and what to not.

And I say this as someone who was initially hit with several taig accusations.

Del. I understand your frustrations, you came on here after getting nowhere with ff.

Some on this thread are having knee jerk, cant be true reactions. Which I do agree, is head in the sand, sweep sweep stuff. What you have to understand though is that for many, many months now there has been a concerted effort by many a taig to discredit us on this site.

It's tough to call sometimes what to believe and what to not.

And I say this as someone who was initially hit with several taig accusations.

Sit in CR4 row v. I seen something like this play out at the back of CR3 not 5 in the 1st half. guy in the front was jumping about making threats and then something happened which i didnt see and the guy further back went mental, G4S sent up one small female steward who did nothing before the guy making the threats went downstairs saying he was "taking this outside" followed by the second guy shortly after.

Went in to get a pie at 35min and both were being spoken to by the police and stewards and were being seperated. Feel sorry for the kids as G4S came and removed the kids from their seats to put them with the parents. Good few of them were in tears. Seems like it has been dealt with as one guy was back for the second half and one wasnt

"comment by daviecooper1 (U4712)

posted 1 minute ago

Mitre - Maybe you could pop over & assure them that it DID happen, statements have been given to police, charges will likely be brought, and that the stewards actually did a great job preventing it kicking off something rotten."

=========================

Guys, message from a trusted bear on JA606 asking me to post to keep you up to date.

Del,

Wee message for you.......

"

comment by daviecooper1 (U4712)

posted 3 minutes ago

If the OP on Rangers Media is who i think he is, tell him I was the first guy up "remonstrating" with the muppet who threw the coin, and who was later seen with police & kid's father downstairs.

If he is who I think he is, he'll know who I am."

I cannot see I seen the actual incident but I sit row U right in front of it and something serious did happen as there was loads of shouting for a few minutes then the boy's dad was fuming and tried to get the dick outside as he was going to kill him.

The guy who threw the coin was shouting then started shitting himself when he realised the crowd were turning against him and the boys's dad was trying to get him outside.

I went for a pie just after and the old bill were taking statements from both of them but I sid'bt actually see the coin throwing but I reckon he definitely did something to make the guy go mad.

Just a few quotes from regulars on here. Not from me, from guys from your own forum.

Shouldn't be too difficult to work out true or false now.

Fuck sake , there is even one of your own guy who was first on his feet to remonstrate.

I will bet you anything you like this will never appear anywhere near any newspaper.

Had the prick not had his kid with him he would have been arrested, appeared in court and then maybe you would have read about it. He was ejected with a warning and no doubt his season ticket details taken.

If your quite happy to harbour a wanker who thinks its big to hurt weans then good for you. I would suggest there is nothing more tarrier like on the planet than a cover up.

Maybe when you think about it this prick should be on the front page of every paper in order EVERY bear knows what he done and can deal with as they see fit.

:matron:

How on earth is the guy you quoted "happy to harbour a wanker who thinks its big to hurt weans"????????

How on earth is the guy you quoted "happy to harbour a wanker who thinks its big to hurt weans"????????

Shhhh don't tell anybody

Where I come from you point these cunts out. Not shut yours eyes and kid on they don't exist in case it reflects bad.

Sound familiar?

Sorry mate but you are taking this as some sort of personal crusade to highlight this and that is why (after all the negative publicity against us) some will question the purpose of it ultimately.

There is absolutely no doubt like every large group of people there are some arseholes within our support some of whom are an embarrassment and some of whom (op story) are just wanks....as much as its important to stick together we also have to acknowledge when someone's in the wrong and not sweep sweep like the GFITW (except vs st johnstone, raith, Kilmarnock etc etc etc....)

Shhhh don't tell anybody

Where I come from you point these cunts out. Not shut yours eyes and kid on they don't exist in case it reflects bad.

Sound familiar?

:lol: Getting a bit worked here are you no? Where did i say i was happy to harbour a wanker? Just said you've wrote the papers headlines for them with this whole thread.

Funny how i've never seen you post before but up pops this belter of an op.

The reason why i used the :matron: emotion was because is that not a taig line that "head in the sand" patter?