Whatever happened to Gerry Mcnee?

ger50champ

Guys whatever happened to Gerry McNee??? I have been wondering why we have never heard a peep about him especially with the The Rangers and Hearts situations.

I know he was an arse to many but i still regarded him as the best commentator bar none .When he done commentry on a match i always thought he was staight down the middle fair and bang on the money with his research and for me always made the game sound dramatic and exciting.

Exactly the opposite to the rodent infested 'opinionated ,biased' media we have nowadays....

That was a part he was playing, in real life was a nasty little timmy.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you not banned you rodent muppet .Still coming on here with your one liners and trying to cause trouble.Well seen theres a new format and the beggars are finding it easier to stir it .Depressing. Go and fuck off back to your own sites

Holy fuck! This thread took an interesting twist :lol:

I remember all the carry on with Mcnee and gazza - and I remember he was doing the commentery when gazza scored his hatrick against Aberdeen at Ibrox.

On one hand he slated him is his column every week - it has obviously got personal by then and he was unable or unwilling to step back and examine his own journalistic integrity - and on the other he had to wax lyrical about how talented gazza was during games.

You can almost hear his teeth griding during the commentery for that Aberdeen game..

Gazza ? do you not mean No8.

Think it was away to Grasshoppers when PG was aiming balls at him.

I am always one to hold my hands up and say I got it wrong..................alas this time they are by my side, he did pump balls at him at shittodrie, perhaps he also tried it at the Grasshoppers game. :7325: