Juventus the old whore

They were some side during the vialli, ravanelli and del piero era, always enjoyed watching them in those days! Channel 4 italian football on a sunday!r

Always could field great sides but always had the belt and braces mentality which the brown envelope gave the cheating fuckers

Yeah but when this theatre is played out on a European stage in UEFA competitions then it goes beyond farce and becomes a fucking tragedy.

Well, has there ever been any evidence that Juventus (or other Italian clubs) have been implicated in match-fixing in UEFA competition?

I mean, given the extent of Juve's historic corruption, I always find it funny that they have only won the two European Cups.

Even our own manager Walter Smith questioned the physiques of Juve after we played them Juve were accused of giving their players cartinine(

Sp)they were using it in the early 80s under Trappatoni,an illegal drug.Oh and another thing their 1996 title well the head of the anti doping agency called for them to be stripped of that for wholesale drug abuse.But hey they have never been implicated!

i cannot believe they beat chelsea 3-0, i had to turn off at 2-0 was gutting, dont know what is going on with chelsea, loads of quality players, but its just stopped clicking, surprising i think the loss of terry and lampard may be making a bigger impact than i first thought.