Rangers must seek money owed from SPL

Smile

Surely now Rangers should now get the money owed from the SPL/SFA from the Davis deals and money owed from us finishing second in the league now even if it is just to pay off oldco debts.

We should really be pushing for this money now.

After all its morally right surely. :)

i don't care where it goes, old co debts, Yorkhill, Erskine, it matters not

as long as it's taken from that corrupt shower of bassas (tu)

I know this is quite unusual and not to take away from anything Erskine do as they are a fantastic charity who are brilliant for the people who served in the armed forces however them actually being here saddens me our government should be making sure that anyone who risks their life for the country is treated like a king not a charity imo.

The deafening silence from the Media on this money which is certainly owed to us or old creditors does strike me as odd as well.

Especially given the vocal backing they have been on blogs created by liars and bigots &Tax Officials who illegally leaked documents, surely as credible :) media men they should be getting to the bottom of this.

We should buy back that Oldco and nurse it back to health just as Bill Miller planned. That would give us the platform required to go after HMRC for damages, the SPL stealing our money, Whyte for mismanagement, and every Judas cunt player that left us.

I am not sure how the BTC result changes things, but BDO should be chasing for this money

And the good thing is, BDO are not restricted in going to court in the same way a football club is. The SPL prize money was used to bail out the SPL mess earlier this season so there could be trouble ahead if they do seek the money back from SPL.

Yes, it should be put in the creditors pot, disgrace they are trying to keep it. Also money from SFA for Euro Qualifiers.

should it fuck HMRC should get as little money as posibble from us. The money is owed to the current Rangers holding company "The Rangers Football Club Ltd" after all the shit we have been through due to the malicious and bigoted actions of others the least we deserve is he money we are owed to be payed to us to help us re build.

the money is probably spent.

i want to know their justification for taking it.

IF they are of the stance we did not deserve to get the 2nd place prize money on the basis the club was being run using the tax mans money - i can get to grips with that opinion i suppose.

although - they should vidicate Rangers should Craig Whytes takeover is deemed illegal & they should apply the same punishment to hearts, who are currently being bankrolled by money the taxmans money.

should it fuck HMRC should get as little money as posibble from us. The money is owed to the current Rangers holding company "The Rangers Football Club Ltd" after all the shit we have been through due to the malicious and bigoted actions of others the least we deserve is he money we are owed to be payed to us to help us re build.

Fair enough, then the current Rangers holding company should also be liable for the debt, you can't have it both ways I'm afraid. Who do you think you are? the SPL!

If the money was earned prior to Administration it has to go to the creditors I'm afraid.

HMRC aren't the only creditor.

Fair enough, then the current Rangers holding company should also be liable for the debt, you can't have it both ways I'm afraid. Who do you think you are? the SPL!

If the money was earned prior to Administration it has to go to the creditors I'm afraid.

I'd be perfectly happy if BDO (who I assume have a legal obligation to recover monies owed, no?) recovered the money owed to the oldco & it went towards all the creditors who were left out of pocket - might stop the fucking bheasts rattling on about the poor newsagents etc. that are owed money...

In fact - i'd like to see SDM put his money where his mouth is & sue the fuck out of all & any media/blogs/individuals that were spreading malicious lies about us & put any monies recovered towards paying off the oldco debt, that would Royally get it right up them. Could leave the oldco up & running as a depository for monies won through litigation. Then any left over cash could be transferred to the newco on the behalf of oldco shareholders who've effectively lost out though various bond schemes etc.

:crabflute:

Mr Green has two cards he can play as I see it:

1) give us the money, ya cheating barstewards (oh, the irony when he calls them that!)

2) give the Liquidators the money, ya cheating barstewards (ditto)

either way, fucks up the SPL.

How could they hold on to the money? even if they didn't give it to us, they would look so bad for denying "the tax man and all the Creditors (copyright mickey barstewards)" the money.

I am not holding my breath.

the only reason we are in administration/liquidation is because of the non existent debt that HMRC tried to claim if they hadn't done that then none of this shit would have happened HMRC caused all of this which is not our fault why the hell should we be made to pay even more for their fuckery. Ticketus are the new largest creditor and the knew Whyte was going to fuck us over they knew he had no money of his own to pay them back and that he was going to fuck us over, only they didn't anticipate him shafting them aswell so again they deserve nothing from us. We have payed all football debts we owed and the Rangers Fighting Fund has payed most of the small businesses that we owed.

So if we are required to pay football debts then we are entitled to football income from the Steven Davis fee, Mo Edu fee, the Charlie Adam sell on fee, Rhys McCabe compensation, John Fleck sell on fee etc... so like you say they can't have it both ways.

So if we are required to pay football debts then we are entitled to football income from the Steven Davis fee, Mo Edu fee, the Charlie Adam sell on fee, Rhys McCabe compensation, John Fleck sell on fee etc... so like you say they can't have it both ways.

Yes but we were blackmailed into that by the SPL and the SFA, there was no legal requirement for us to pay those debts.

There is a legal requirement for BDO to retrieve as much money as possible for the creditors. Any monies perceived to be earned, or due, prior to or at the time of administration goes to the creditor.

What we think should happen is irrelevant.

We should buy back that Oldco and nurse it back to health just as Bill Miller planned. That would give us the platform required to go after HMRC for damages, the SPL stealing our money, Whyte for mismanagement, and every Judas cunt player that left us........ Don't think that's in Greens plans .It would still cost us to much and the damage is done already .

We need to go after everyone who harmed our club. I don't care is its the spl, sfa, spl clubs, the media but especially Shyte. Don't let this matter jus fade away that's no longer the Rangers way.

We need to remember the quote from the Untouchables

"You wanna know how to get revenge? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of their's to the morgue. *That's* the *Rangers* way! And that's how you get revenge. Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that? I'm offering you a deal. Do you want this deal?

the money is probably spent.

i want to know their justification for taking it.

IF they are of the stance we did not deserve to get the 2nd place prize money on the basis the club was being run using the tax mans money - i can get to grips with that opinion i suppose.

although - they should vidicate Rangers should Craig Whytes takeover is deemed illegal & they should apply the same punishment to hearts, who are currently being bankrolled by money the taxmans money.

That's a very odd/contradictory statement - as you are condoning the spl to use our money to keep themselves afloat (run, as you put it).

Surely now Rangers should now get the money owed from the SPL/SFA from the Davis deals and money owed from us finishing second in the league now even if it is just to pay off oldco debts.

We should really be pushing for this money now.

After all its morally right surely. :)

I am sure our Mr Green will get what's due but you are right it is ours

That's a very odd/contradictory statement - as you are condoning the spl to use our money to keep themselves afloat (run, as you put it).

True - i would have to agre with that on the basis that the SFA fined Rangers for withholding PAYE. But i guess you could argue the SPL are a different body.

Even if that was the case however, i would concede that the SPL should lodge appropriate disciplinary sanctions - whereby a punishment might be to revoke prize money. To simply keep it is unnacceptable.