Miller back at Gers!

Blue Forever

The pigeon and Kennys superb goal against St Midden in the final was a brilliant memory, especially after going down to ten men.

For the bears who are slating him does he get any credit for this?

Yes he gets credit for the goals he scored.

But he's still a whore. A dirty, dirty whore.

I was against us re-signing him, not because he played for them, but because I thought he wasn't good enough first time round. I DO remember a good goal from outside the box. I think against Dundee utd. during that time though.

However I was wrong.

He played well for us in the second spell and was brilliant towards the end. So I'm glad we're offering him the facilities to train............in return he should coach our young strikers !

Its amazing that the mhanks are still trolling their way thru our websites/blogs.. Just they can pooh pooh anything that gets under their skin!!.. They try and HIDE but looking thru this whole thread you can spot them a fuckin mile off!!.. If Kenny Miller wants to come back and train at Auchenhowie then thats just fine by me!!. He didnae ask the Bheasts did he??.. No.. We got a transfer fee for him??.. Yes.. Welcome back Kenny!! You shouldnae have joined the Mhanks but hey ho!! You came back and done a job for THE RANGERS..good enough in my book!!..

Admin could you please remove this taig in disguise?

Its amazing that the mhanks are still trolling their way thru our websites/blogs.. Just they can pooh pooh anything that gets under their skin!!.. They try and HIDE but looking thru this whole thread you can spot them a fuckin mile off!!.. If Kenny Miller wants to come back and train at Auchenhowie then thats just fine by me!!. He didnae ask the Bheasts did he??.. No.. We got a transfer fee for him??.. Yes.. Welcome back Kenny!! You shouldnae have joined the Mhanks but hey ho!! You came back and done a job for THE RANGERS..good enough in my book!!..

That'll be me outed then. :rolleyes:

Those chunts at the SFA would block it. Even then he could only play three games under the rules.

I'm not sure whether they would block it as such. If it's not breaking any rules or that even considering we have the "registration embargo". It wouldn't surprise me if they would.

However, cast your/our mind(s) back to Brechin, under our "temporary membership" when we weren't allowed to register players we signed and managed to play Black as a "trialist" and possibly Little.

There could be a rule against it in the book somewhere, but if not it's something the Club should be looking into. Miller, even in 3 games, could be useful.

Any chance we could play him as a "trialist"?

Surely they don't need registering and on the team-sheet it says "trialist" anyway?

Always wondered this.

Surely he couldn't be a trialist if he is registered with this other team he's at?

I was against us re-signing him, not because he played for them, but because I thought he wasn't good enough first time round. I DO remember a good goal from outside the box. I think against Dundee utd. during that time though.

However I was wrong.

He played well for us in the second spell and was brilliant towards the end. So I'm glad we're offering him the facilities to train............in return he should coach our young strikers !

Done well for us but i dont want a turncoat coaching our kids!

Scoring winning goals against the taigs and helping to lift titles is enough for me.

Of course if it were Paysmith or such I'd be going off my head but I'm a fickle one!

Are you forgetting he refused our contract offer and then we had to sell him for buttons? If he signed that contract, we would've had a cracking partner for Jelavic last season and wouldn't have lost that 15 point lead.

Are you forgetting he refused our contract offer and then we had to sell him for buttons? If he signed that contract, we would've had a cracking partner for Jelavic last season and wouldn't have lost that 15 point lead.

Not just any contract offer, a fuckin shocking one. So said him, bain, smith and all of us!