Stephen Fry, the Rangers petition, and the mhanks' obsession with Rangers

boss

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the reason's I like stephen fry is that as a 17 year old he nicked his uncles credit card and went shopping, he spent 3mths in the clink but still ended up at queens college cambridge. doesnt attempt to airbrush this away in any way, see's it as part of lifes rich tapestry.

one of Britians national treasures.

Hopefully he can get Clive Anderson aboard who on more than one occasion has talked of his fathers love of Rangers

Jeff Randell would be another ideal blue nose to get onto the bandwagon - big hitter in city of London with extensive business contacts who I am sure would love to see hmrc dragged through the mud.

I spotted this on twitter this morning.

Fry had posted a link to some other petition, and an enterprising bear tweeted him to say basically all Rangers fans will sign it, if you sign ours.

He re-tweeted it and within minutes some snide septic fan was barking about "do you know what they've been up to" etc etc

Obsessed arseholes the lot of them

The thing is Mr Fry is a football man and has been involved with Norwich so he can speak from the view of someone who knows how the upper echelons of football work. I hope that he uses his influence to push for a government inquiry in to MHRC’s actions and behaviour in the Rangers case.

General melchet fighting for the gers! Never thought I would ever see that in a sentence!

Fry is brilliant, blackadder is one of my all time favourites

Capt darling - "It's the Germans we should be licking sir"

melchet - " I wouldn't lick a German I he was laced in honey"

The thing is Mr Fry is a football man and has been involved with Norwich so he can speak from the view of someone who knows how the upper echelons of football work. I hope that he uses his influence to push for a government inquiry in to MHRC’s actions and behaviour in the Rangers case.

I wonder what Delia makes of his view on her beloved RC Church.....