Reply from BAFTA (Scotland)

Carsons Dog

This is the reply I received from these people when I raised the issue of the award to the now discredited Mark Daly hatchet job.

Dear Swally

We understand that the content of this documentary is a complex topic, but the BAFTA jury for this award, as for all of BAFTA’s juries, was comprised of expert industry professionals who decided the winner through rigorous discussion and debate based upon the category’s criteria. The result of this award – as with all awards decided by a jury – is final, and I’m afraid we’re unable to enter into further discussion as to why particular entries were or were not awarded.

Ms Jude MacLaverty,

Director, BAFTA in Scotland

Actually it's a bit of a non reply when you read it.

Billy Connolly last year, Mark Daly this year - I can only guess who will be rewarded next year.

This is the reply I received from these people when I raised the issue of the award to the now discredited Mark Daly hatchet job.

Dear Swally

We understand that the content of this documentary is a complex topic, but the BAFTA jury for this award, as for all of BAFTA’s juries, was comprised of expert industry professionals who decided the winner through rigorous discussion and debate based upon the category’s criteria. The result of this award – as with all awards decided by a jury – is final, and I’m afraid we’re unable to enter into further discussion as to why particular entries were or were not awarded.

Ms Jude MacLaverty,

Billy Connolly last year, Mark Daly this year - I can only guess who will be rewarded next year.

Phil 3 names and his 2 bhoys one cup

Dear Swally

Ms Jude MacLaverty,

Gerard Butler or Rod Stewart or Patrick McNally or Phil 3 names

Dear Swally

Ms Jude MacLaverty,

But if it is not true shouldn't it come under another category like fiction?

Dear Swally

Ms Jude MacLaverty,

Her name says it all pal. And she probably looks like a two-bagger; a female version of king tut teef.

(BTW, for those that dunny know, a two bagger is where you get two bags, one for her . And just in case her one may come aff, you put the other over your heid, too).

Please, please; I did thinked before I posteed - and canny decide whether it is sectarian, chauvinistic, patriotic or truthful.

WATP.

Her name says it all pal. And she probably looks like a two-bagger; a female version of king tut teef.

(BTW, for those that duny know, a two bagger is where you get two bags, one for her, and just in case her one may come aff, you put the other over your heid, too).

I did thinked before I posteed - and canny decide whether it is sectarian, chauvinistic, patriotic or truthful.

WATP.

Two bags and a welders mask.

Dear Swally

Ms Jude MacLaverty,

Aye right :lol:

Awards for substantally adding to a social witch hunt, what a joke. Waiting for a legal ruling was the least the silly bastards could have have done before honouring a programme which only made a shameful situation worse.

The only thing missing was jeremy kyle giving murray a lie detector test. Should be illegal for a broadcaster to slaughter a person before any wrongdoing has been proven.

I think it is tbh and it would be easy to prove bias in this case. Murray should sue for slander. That programme was all about making murray's time at Rangers look like a period of shady business deals and criminality. It ramped up all the abuse and nonsense about cheating and titles.

(BTW, for those that dunny know, a two bagger is where you get two bags, one for her . And just in case her one may come aff, you put the other over your heid, too).

Please, please; I did thinked before I posteed - and canny decide whether it is sectarian, chauvinistic, patriotic or truthful.

WATP.

Ah the auld twa bagga... Also an armed forces favourite I hasten to add (well, was when I was there :))

I'm wondering which 'industry' they were 'professionals' in. Its certainly not law or tax and nothing to do with presenting facts. Calling anyone involved in this decision 'professional' is stretching the truth almost as far as Daly did. A section of the media did a hatchet job on a former colleague (before this all started) so I've treated them all with disdain for some time.

Dear Swally

Ms Jude MacLaverty,

MacLaverty,eh.they are everywhere.

Dear Swally

Ms Jude MacLaverty,

But if it is not true shouldn't it come under another category like fiction?

Of course it should but they are "unable to enter into further discussion as to why particular entries were or were not awarded"

So there.

Anyway here's my reply for what it's worth

Hi Jude,

Thank you for replying to my enquiry and I appreciate that you are unable to enter into further discussion.

Perhaps if Sir David Murray embarks on a successful prosecution of those involved in the making of the programme and anyone who may have committed a criminal offence by leaking confidental information it will expose the award from BAFTA as a wholly inappropriate decision. This will demean future and past winners of the award.

Regards

Swally

I see no one has bothered to do a bit of digging on this bitch and who her friends are.

Of course this is all purely a co-incidence and we are bigots for even making such an insinuation.

Is anyone surprised when I say she is a rabid Celtic fan who follows the Rangers Tax Case, Philth and all the usual suspects?

post-46230-0-93201500-1354116510_thumb.j

I see no one has bothered to do a bit of digging on this bitch and who her friends are.

Of course this is all purely a co-incidence and we are bigots for even making such an insinuation.

Is anyone surprised when I say she is a rabid Celtic fan who follows the Rangers Tax Case, Philth and all the usual suspects?

The agenda is wide spread and she is just another cog in that machine. Don't let them spout the lies and get away with it. The truth will always come out.

Ahhhh.....the power of a picture and a few spoken words......

It's getting fun now.