DJ puts bitter tim in his place

Thermopylae

DJ pretty much concedes to this prick that we are a "new" Rangers. Cant believe people were trying to tell me he was sticking up for us since he came back to that show. "People within the Rangers support wont accept that its a new Rangers", aye Derek, we wont, because its not; and big man, I appreciate you've a family to feed or bills to pay but surely you've been given plenty of ammo for just this type of conversation and the best you can say to the mad, slabbering prick is "Aye, I would concede that" right after the fucking arsehole tells you the club is dead. Fuck sake.

It's interesting because their majority shareholder mentioned that we have a great history n their league needs rangers, n this castle greyskull that place was really the castle for the good guys.

At the end of the day as long as we're here it's hurting them, the more we cheer and shower the social network sites with red white n blue it kills them the anger off they cunts shows we are the people n they will never be the most successful team in the world

Anytime someone calls Ibrox 'Castle Grayskull,' ask them why they call it that. They'll bluster for a while, before saying something about skeletor.

Point out that Castle Grayskull was the home of the good guys in He-Man then walk away with a smug look on your face. Works for me :)

Im sorry but all these ex players who talk on these shows pander to the pathetic biggoted agenda .

I heard this scumbag on tonight an utter bigot.

They all trully think we are a new club , honestly I despair .

Our ex players are not helping , and DJ agreed witj him foolishly.

Its an afront these guys are allowed on honestly tjat show is an utter disgrace, and we should not tune in at all.

Its the first i have listened since all tje crap we went through , and tjey cant handle the fact we are still playing football.

They are scum on that show.

I personally thought DJ was pretty poor; he was in agreement with Spew that we were (and I paraphrase) 'the same club emotionally, but a different club from a business standpoint'.

Naw mate, same club both ways.

FFS, it only feeds the Mhanks propaganda.

I can't stand DJ, he may have stuck up for us tonight but he was silent as a mouse during our battles.

As were far too many. For me DJ has an excuse in that he appears to be thick as fuck. Not so sure what excuse some others have. Sadly (for me) their legendary status will be forever tarnished in my mind.

Anytime someone calls Ibrox 'Castle Grayskull,' ask them why they call it that. They'll bluster for a while, before saying something about skeletor.

Point out that Castle Grayskull was the home of the good guys in He-Man then walk away with a smug look on your face. Works for me :)

The origin of Castle Grayskull was related in the read-along book "Castle Grayskull" [2] as once being the beautiful "Hall of Wisdom," the "center of Eternian culture and a storehouse of all knowledge of the universe." The Hall was the meeting place of the Council of Elders. One day, the elders saw a vision of a beautiful woman dressed in snake armor (note that this description matches early versions of Teela AND the Sorceress, see for example,[3]making an intended identity with the Sorceress very possible) who warned of future danger and also the coming of He-Man. The elders concentrated all of their power into a magical orb. The elders then magically transformed the Hall of Wisdom into Castle Grayskull in order to frighten away intruders and protect the orb. This was to have all taken place several centuries before the coming of He-Man. The Castle was then largely forgotten until Man-At-Arms eventually led Prince Adam to Castle Grayskull, where Prince Adam became He-Man using the Sword of Power.

Sounds like a cool place just like Ibrox.

Davie is one bitter little prick,

why was he not cut off after the castle grey skull bit, we all knew where it was heading..

The thing about the Castle Greyskull insult is that it's where the good guys live,the He Man and the Masters of the universe.

Snake Mountain is where the baddie,Skeletor lives(even looks like a tim).

They are that fucking stupid.

Oops other post says this.....edit

DJ pretty much concedes to this prick that we are a "new" Rangers. Cant believe people were trying to tell me he was sticking up for us since he came back to that show. "People within the Rangers support wont accept that its a new Rangers", aye Derek, we wont, because its not; and big man, I appreciate you've a family to feed or bills to pay but surely you've been given plenty of ammo for just this type of conversation and the best you can say to the mad, slabbering prick is "Aye, I would concede that" right after the fucking arsehole tells you the club is dead. Fuck sake.

I actually thought with Sandy Jardine fighting this illness he had, then the player who played ofr us , but never really a fan would try and get his feet in the door of Ibrox.