Rangers-mad James Arthur to perform for players and fellow fans at Ibrox

Until he comes back with a head that isn't comically too small for his weird body then i'm not interested

To be fair, even if he does that, I won't be interested. He looks like a wee junkie who'd smell truly dreadful. The whole Rangers stuff is basically so he can convince a few suckers into voting for him. Hook line and sinker with a few unfortunately

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until he comes back with a head that isn't comically too small for his weird body then i'm not interested

To be fair, even if he does that, I won't be interested. He looks like a wee junkie who'd smell truly dreadful. The whole Rangers stuff is basically so he can convince a few suckers into voting for him. Hook line and sinker with a few unfortunately

Yeah, basically you're wrong.

Yeah, basically you're wrong.

Actually had a little look there. Didn't realise his Dad was from Glasgow. Still utterly convinced that's a tactic to get the Scottish vote. Fair play to him, if it were to get me tons of money then i'd try to convince a few suckers to waste their money on me too.

I still couldn't give the slightest fuck about him and his stupidly small napper

Just out of interest who is killing the music industry? Leona Lewis, One Direction or JLS 2 of which have became world wide superstars???

Seems a strange thing to say when its there in concrete they are giving people off the street a change at life if they are good enough.

James Arthur for me will become a huge hit and so will the girl Ella.

These shows are pantomine most of the time but it gives opportunity to others to become as Louis says "the next big boy band" haha its ace banter most of the time!

This time next year know one will know who James Arthur is...

Just like 90% of acts that have won joke shows like this.

Actually had a little look there. Didn't realise his Dad was from Glasgow. Still utterly convinced that's a tactic to get the Scottish vote. Fair play to him, if it were to get me tons of money then i'd try to convince a few suckers to waste their money on me too.

I still couldn't give the slightest fuck about him and his stupidly small napper

Do you think he decided when he was 7 and asked for a Rangers top, I'll be able to get some votes on x-factor in 15 years as a result of that? What did you think when Nacho told you the story about his Rangers strip?

Do you think he decided when he was 7 and asked for a Rangers top, I'll be able to get some votes on x-factor in 15 years as a result of that? What did you think when Nacho told you the story about his Rangers strip?

The notion of him being a Rangers fan is neither here nor there. He may well be. Its quite clear he's using that affiliation to win a few votes though. Fair play to him, you do what you have to. It's essentially another variation on the 'i've got a terrible upbringing story/my Gran died recently/woe is me' thing. You do what you have to to win the show because the wanker standing next to you who cant sing will always have a better sob story than you.

The notion of him being a Rangers fan is neither here nor there. He may well be. Its quite clear he's using that affiliation to win a few votes though. Fair play to him, you do what you have to. It's essentially another variation on the 'i've got a terrible upbringing story/my Gran died recently/woe is me' thing. You do what you have to to win the show because the wanker standing next to you who cant sing will always have a better sob story than you.

Yes, its first and foremost an entertainment program, then a talent competition, at least this time someone credible is in with a chance of winning.

Not sure if the report was designed to win votes, in Scotland it would lose you as many votes as it would win you. The story was about him being asked to perform at Ibrox, not about his undying love for Rangers.

Yes, its first and foremost an entertainment program, then a talent competition, at least this time someone credible is in with a chance of winning.

Not sure if the report was designed to win votes, in Scotland it would lose you as many votes as it would win you. The story was about him being asked to perform at Ibrox, not about his undying love for Rangers.

As I say, don't really care all that much and havn't been watching. He's a weird looking dude though

Presumably you're referring to some sort of X-factor competition? Seriously though how long does it take to copy and paste a URL, then post?

Credit to the him for intending to play a concert at Ibrox though.

I'm referring to him making himself stacks of cash. Fair play to him, i'd sell my granny to get all that money. He knows what he's doing alright

Every generation says the music industry is dying purely because they dont like the music...face it the music industry right now is thriving...the problem is your not moving with the times hence why you think it's dying.

Thriving in the sense that all creativity and innovation is being sucked right out of it. Vast majority of todays music is the same mass produced, disposable, lowest common denominator shite tbh. We get it force fed, then in a month its forgotten and something else, usually more horrific is inflicted on us.