Boycotting the Dundee tarriers just does us more harm than good

GOAT

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ. we should be refusing tickets for tannadice after the last 'charging us twice' scandal alone, never mind these bastards wanting us dead recently. Fuck that.

Some folk are happy to fund this club. Memories like sieves, the lot of them.

Half the gate money for us or if there is a total boycott they only get a quarter hurting them even more.

We would still get half their supports cash whilst they get fuck all of ours in the event of a boycott.

I would rather we took half their fans money and said cheers easy

Too many were shouting from the rooftops at the time and now it's came to crunch time they are squirming.

It's all or nothing, "Boycott league games when we are back but not cups".....that makes no sense to me whatsoever.

It's quite simple really, we stand to lose money if we boycott cup games.

Half the gate money for us or if there is a total boycott they only get a quarter hurting them even more.

We would still get half their supports cash whilst they get fuck all of ours in the event of a boycott.

I would rather we took half their fans money and said cheers easy

Can you imagine how every club who turned on us would be shitting themselves if they saw a complete boycott of tannadump ... if we all go they would just say that soft lot deserve all they get

If they still have to split the gate 50/50 then there's no reason why we shouldn't boycott. Spend £15 in the club shop and boycott. This way they fund us, we still make money and those carpetbaggers get even less.

Summer: BOYCOTT THE SPL TEAMS

Now: YOUS IS NOT REAL FANS FOR BOYCOTTING

Unreal.

Difficult decision. I find myself agreeing with both reasons for boycotting and reasons for not boycotting.

So it's a 50/50 split for you then.

You must be a nightmare picking out from a menu at a night out.

"I can see the argument for the lobster, but then again what about the chicken dish"

Boycott this match and spend £ 10 to 20 in the Rangers shop.

Any Ranger’s supporter who goes to this match needs to have a good look at themselves. If you turn up at Tannadump, then you are saying that it is ok by you for Rangers to be attacked by these people with all the lies and half truths used to make us look like cheats. Dundee United would have shot Rangers in the head if they could have got away with it, this club has persistently thrown accusations, tried to undermine us at every turn and has enjoyed every bad thing that has happened to us. Some of you want to give Dundee United money, you want to financially reward this shower of shite.

You are a Tim or a Tim apologist and should not support Rangers.

TBH I wont be there I refuse to give these MF any money whatsoever. £20/25 a ticket AYE right. If you want to go and hand cash over to these B then do so I dont care its up to you. Whos to say the MF wont boycott the game themselves and the 5000 Gers fans pay the money it what abunch of fannies we would look. It needs to be official or its a waste of time saying Boycott. Personally as I said I wont be there, I said from the begining I wont boycott home games but feck them on the away games.

Boycott this match and spend £ 10 to 20 in the Rangers shop.

Any Ranger’s supporter who goes to this match needs to have a good look at themselves. If you turn up at Tannadump, then you are saying that it is ok by you for Rangers to be attacked by these people with all the lies and half truths used to make us look like cheats. Dundee United would have shot Rangers in the head if they could have got away with it, this club has persistently thrown accusations, tried to undermine us at every turn and has enjoyed every bad thing that has happened to us. Some of you want to give Dundee United money, you want to financially reward this shower of shite.

You are a Tim or a Tim apologist and should not support Rangers.

I can tell people are going to take your view seriously..

That's if they read it at all

If they still have to split the gate 50/50 then there's no reason why we shouldn't boycott. Spend £15 in the club shop and boycott. This way they fund us, we still make money and those carpetbaggers get even less.

Summer: BOYCOTT THE SPL TEAMS

Now: YOUS IS NOT REAL FANS FOR BOYCOTTING

Unreal.

Eh ? Most are in favour of the boycott from what I can see.

You probably can't see that though, being up there on your high horse.

Eh ? Most are in favour of the boycott from what I can see.

You probably can't see that though, being up there on your high horse.

This was addressed at the vocal minority that are against the boycott.

I don't know why you think I'm on any high horse, there's not much morally superior about my desire to give DU fuck all but a slow death.