Boycotting the Dundee tarriers just does us more harm than good

GOAT

We get half the gate money.

More importantly than that, were a third division team playing one of the best of the rest in the SPL, our team needs us that day. Think about it, our team walking out an empty away section with the home end up for it, make no mistake their club, their fans fucken hate us. What good is that going to do?

Imagine the motivation they get walking out to 5,000 bouncing bears that day. What a feeling, an extra lift.

Boycott all you want when were back at the top, stick yer boycott up yer arse for this cup game, I love my team more than i hate any club.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its not about just money, its a statement of intent, they told us we were not welcome and they dont think the money they make from us was worth it anymore.

So let them live by what they say.

would happily pay the money i would have used for the ticket on something from the superstore or maybe i will use it to join rangerstv.

More importantly than that, were a third division team playing one of the best of the rest in the SPL, our team needs us that day. Think about it, our team walking out an empty away section with the home end up for it, make no mistake their club, their fans fucken hate us. What good is that going to do?

Imagine the motivation they get walking out to 5,000 bouncing bears that day. What a feeling, an extra lift.

Boycott all you want when were back at the top, stick yer boycott up yer arse for this cup game, I love my team more than i hate any club.

So we'll be hearing nothing from you ever again when a club sticks it to us. Other wise we'll know it to be nothing but the hottest air.

Gum bumping - nae bother. Doing something about it? Naw.

Fuck Dundee utd. I'd rather grate my eyeballs than give them even the steam off a shite.

They do not need us to play this game our team that is............. they will be aware of the reasons as to why and that in it'self will spur them on ...I would also go as far to say that the Board of Directors should refuse their hospitality and not attend this game.

So we'll be hearing nothing from you ever again when a club sticks it to us. Other wise we'll know it to be nothing but the hottest air.

Gum bumping - nae bother. Doing something about it? Naw.

Fuck Dundee utd. I'd rather grate my eyeballs than give them even the steam off a shite.

Too many were shouting from the rooftops at the time and now it's came to crunch time they are squirming.

It's all or nothing, "Boycott league games when we are back but not cups".....that makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Too many were shouting from the rooftops at the time and now it's came to crunch time they are squirming.

It's all or nothing, "Boycott league games when we are back but not cups".....that makes no sense to me whatsoever.

It makes plenty of sense. Maybe you're just blinded by your hatred of everyone, I'm blinded by my love for the Rangers. I couldn't care less who boycotts what come the day were back in the top league. We'll have a better team who should beat Dundee Hibs at a canter. We don't have that team now.

Whilst I agree that it'd be great to make a statement to the SPL clubs I don't believe boycotting the game is the way to make such a statement. A lot of attention has been drawn to the unbelieveable support we have given the club despite the position we are in. Filling the stadium for a game in division three truly is a massive statement and I think boycotting supporting our own team just to spite another could sour that tremendous support we are getting the credit for. If we are going to make a statement lets go to Tannadice and outsing their lot for the full 90 mins and hopefully spur the young lads on the pitch to a victory in what will prove to be a difficult game, because the best possible statement to the SPL would be to knock this lot out.

Some people have short memories and a severe lack of principles...give them nothing of ur hard earned cash...buy a club top at the superstore or put it towarss the stock flotation...if the dundee tims fill the ground so be it...they certainly wont be able to do it when we are in the spl twice a year...the fightback starts now

Personally, I don't know which option is correct. Depressing though that this is going to split our fans and cause a lot of in-fighting. You can see it already on the board, half the people saying boycott, the other half saying don't

I can see the merits in both options. The disappointment in not having our own there to support the team, help them win and ram every last word up the bastards is there. But the hatred for them will be with me longer than one season's Scottish Cup, especially this one.

Do you always roll over and get fucked by whoever wants it??

This club and its scumbag fans wanted us wiped off the face of the earth, yet you are happy to go line their pockets?? <cr>

Do you always roll over and get fucked by whoever wants it??

This club and its scumbag fans wanted us wiped off the face of the earth, yet you are happy to go line their pockets?? <cr>

spot on...they might fill the ground themselves bcos its us but out of principle we shouldnt attend...they wont be able to do it every time we play them

spot on...they might fill the ground themselves bcos its us but out of principle we shouldnt attend...they wont be able to do it every time we play them

They cant fill it when we have thousands there so they will be lucky to fill it without us.

Plus we still get about 40% of the gate

I must say im completely divided on the boycott issue. I want to go and support my team and watch us beat and SPL team on their own patch, but I dont want to give money to vermin who wanted us dead.