The Blue Order - Statement re: Dundee Utd

vanderhogg

Why would you give a club who tried to destroy our club money. But let us hope that you are the only fan of our club who goes. We were nearly gone to the wall, but yet you will still give the people who tried to destroy us money.

We also gave money to motherwell and inverness who had more than a hand around our neck, but that was OK to attend. I fail to see the distinction, apart from the fact it would make more sense boycotting those games.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a funny feeling that the united faithful would quite enjoy the prospect of filling out their stadium to watch their team comfortably beat Rangers with no Rangers fans there to outsing them.

This is a terribly bad decision and one we will regret sooner rather than later. It is going to cost us, United aren't worried about money they will more than double through at least 2 stages of tournament progression. Boycott them in league games where it can actually hurt them, boycotting cup games is just stubborn stupidity.

I do very much understand what you are saying, but i can garuantee utd will nowhere near fill their stadium. As for fans at the ground, i think our players may surprise you they will be riled up. Sacraficing one game for the bigger picture this is a war and its our turn to hit back, you mention that they will get money in later rounds but that is not the case unless they get celtic, did you see the attendances at the weekend?

It isn't a coincidence that more and more groups are joining this. It wouldn't surprise me if green joined in, as this will also show people what to expect if they are deluded enough to keep the spl. imo its looking at the bigger picture. but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

A difficult decision to make. Personally I would not criticise either stance.

I do wonder if a boycott could actually weaken our hand when it comes to negotiating a league restructure. Although commercial income would no doubt increase if we are not taking a support to away games we are not as attractive to those who vote in the spl

The United faithful?? Hahahahahah fucking comedy gold

If we don't go our players will be as fired up as fuck especially as they know why we're not there

Neglecting to quote my posts so I am unaware of your reply is more than a tad cowardly.

Do you do anything other than misrepresent facts ? I think our players would be more fired up with a support behind them, but that's only a voice of reason.

Neglecting to quote my posts so I am unaware of your reply is more than a tad cowardly.

Do you do anything other than misrepresent facts ? I think our players would be more fired up with a support behind them, but that's only a voice of reason.

Sorry mate, was heavy shiting it fae yae big man!

There are 2 sides to this argument and both are valid!

Yer United faithful line was a topper though. Al try quote you next time but so you don't feel left out

I have a funny feeling that the united faithful would quite enjoy the prospect of filling out their stadium to watch their team comfortably beat Rangers with no Rangers fans there to outsing them.

This is a terribly bad decision and one we will regret sooner rather than later. It is going to cost us, United aren't worried about money they will more than double through at least 2 stages of tournament progression. Boycott them in league games where it can actually hurt them, boycotting cup games is just stubborn stupidity.

If and that's a big IF they sell out their stadium I will take great comfort in knowing that every second fan in the stadium would have been as well giving their money direct to rangers.

Get it right up them and their bigoted support.

We also gave money to motherwell and inverness who had more than a hand around our neck, but that was OK to attend. I fail to see the distinction, apart from the fact it would make more sense boycotting those games.

I accept your right to a differing opinion re the boycott of Utd.. but the two cases you refer to here (Inverness and Motherwell) were played at Ibrox.....and you fail to see the distinction?

Not so clever then.

Lets face it, allowing our players to walk out at tannadice in front of a home crowd we will have encouraged to pack to the rafters will make a hard task near impossible,

The only thing near impossible is Dundee Hibs packing anything other than a Reliant Robin to the rafters.

I accept your right to a differing opinion re the boycott of Utd.. but the two cases you refer to here (Inverness and Motherwell) were played at Ibrox.....and you fail to see the distinction?

Not so clever then.

Oh Dear. A packed out Ibrox gave those teams triple the gate money they would have received if the ties were played at their home grounds. It's not difficult

Why would you give a club who tried to destroy our club money. But let us hope that you are the only fan of our club who goes. We were nearly gone to the wall, but yet you will still give the people who tried to destroy us money.

Exactly.

Some people would argue that black was white if it got them attention on the internet.

VB reiterates its call for a boycott pdf_button.png printButton.png emailButton.png Written by Admin Monday, 03 December 2012 14:27

Following today's Scottish Cup draw which paired Rangers with Dundee United at Tannadice, Vanguard Bears urges its members and the wider Rangers support in general to boycott the match.

Dundee United were one of those clubs who voted against allowing Rangers entry to the SPL, and their Chairman Stephen Thompson has repeatedly, through his actions at high powered meetings, intimated further punishment to be administered on our club.

The Rangers support has waited patiently for the opportunity to send a clear message to those that tried to destroy our club - starve them of their much needed cash by boycotting the game scheduled for 2nd/3rd February.

We are at war. In battle, often sacrifices must be made to ensure the long term war is won.

We ask the support to resist temptation of attending the game but rather give your hard-earned cash to a Rangers friendly pub, bar or club.

Admin

(tu)

If and that's a big IF they sell out their stadium I will take great comfort in knowing that every second fan in the stadium would have been as well giving their money direct to rangers.

Get it right up them and their bigoted support.

Absolutely.. Let them fill the stadium and hand the money over to us.. Feckin genius

Not so clever then.

Was thinking this myself.. Beat me to it.. Very BIG distinction