How long can the boycott go on for?

bunter

I'm all for the boycott but where does it all end and what exactly are we boycotting for? If it's to keep money away from teams like Utd then does this mean we'll boycott Ibrox if we get them there in a replay? What if we get cetlic in the next round do we boycott that? Or an SPL team in the final, boycott that?

And what happens in the future, do we keep boycotting until we get tot the SPL or do we continue when we get there? Which would leave Rangers with the smallest away support in the land.

Like I said i'm all for the boycott but where are we going with it?

I'm all for the boycott but where does it all end and what exactly are we boycotting for? If it's to keep money away from teams like Utd then does this mean we'll boycott Ibrox if we get them there in a replay? What if we get cetlic in the next round do we boycott that? Or an SPL team in the final, boycott that?

And what happens in the future, do we keep boycotting until we get tot the SPL or do we continue when we get there? Which would leave Rangers with the smallest away support in the land.

We are going nowhere with it, that's the general idea lol

Mines started in Feb and will end on the day I die but my family will keep it going I'm sure.

SPL grounds will never see another £ from me.

Are you referring to the 11 clubs who were in the SPL at the time of the vote?

or the 11 clubs plus Dundee?

The clubs which get promoted to it for as long as it survives?

What about an SPL club that finds itself relegated?

The till I die bit is pretty clear, Im just curious as to how you're defining SPL.

when we get an unreserved apology from the SPL teams and fan representitives. in said apology i would like to see wording along the lines of "we now understand that our motivation was purely driven by hate, and we have come out of this period now. we have grown up and will start to appreciate what you give us. our heartfelt thanks to the great Glasgow Rangers' etc etc

Are you referring to the 11 clubs who were in the SPL at the time of the vote?

or the 11 clubs plus Dundee?

The clubs which get promoted to it for as long as it survives?

What about an SPL club that finds itself relegated?

The till I die bit is pretty clear, Im just curious as to how you're defining SPL.

I stopped attending away games in Feb...it was made very clear at the time on here....

I stopped attending away games in Feb...it was made very clear at the time on here....

My money goes to one club and one club only.

All away games?

you're not pals with our fellow SFL3 clubs either then?

That's a shame - you missed a great day at Berwick.

This is what I don't understand either, are most people just never ever going back to SPL grounds?

Surely the boys would get fed of continually playing in front of no fans and when they need us most, we wouldn't be there. Or how about if it comes to clinching a league, are there going to be no bears there to celebrate?

All away games?

you're not pals with our fellow SFL3 clubs either then?

That's a shame - you missed a great day at Berwick.

I'm done giving money to other clubs just to see them stab u's in the back despite everything we have done for football in Scotland.

Would those clubs do the same if they were inthe SPL at the time? Who knows but I won't be taking the chance again.

This is what I don't understand either, are most people just never ever going back to SPL grounds?

Surely the boys would get fed of continually playing in front of no fans and when they need us most, we wouldn't be there. Or how about if it comes to clinching a league, are there going to be no bears there to celebrate?

Some clubs should be boycotted, Dundee Hibs are a prime example given Thompsons cuntishness over the past year or so and not to mention the rearranged game fiasco from 2 or 3 seasons ago.

I'm done giving money to other clubs just to see them stab u's in the back despite everything we have done for football in Scotland.

Would those clubs do the same if they were inthe SPL at the time? Who knows but I won't be taking the chance again.

you speak just like i would expect the godfather to speak

I can't speak for other people. For me, I will look at the situation when we get back to the SPL. It could have changed in the meantime.

Some clubs should be boycotted, Dundee Hibs are a prime example given Thompsons cuntishness over the past year or so and not to mention the rearranged game fiasco from 2 or 3 seasons ago.

Yeah I agree why most people are doing it mate, and if majority are, I will happily do the same. I'm just unsure about how long it goes on for.

so how do we all gauge this cuntishness? some will think theyve all been cunts and others will just side with the sheep, dundee hibs and the scum.

we need to come together as one on this and I for one cant see how the fuck this is gonna happen.

I'm all for the boycott but where does it all end and what exactly are we boycotting for?...Like I said i'm all for the boycott but where are we going with it?

You're all for boycotting but you don't know what, or why you'd be boycotting, or where you'd be going with it?

You lot can do what you want but I'm going to Tannadice. However, I won't be stepping foot inside the ground. I will sing for 90mins from outside the ground.

I also won't be buying anything to eat or drink locally. I will be taking a packed lunch that includes monster munch and a capri sun.

I can't speak for other people. For me, I will look at the situation when we get back to the SPL. It could have changed in the meantime.

I don't think we will be back in the Stinking rotten SPL Manty .

If we stick together and Boycott this ,it will be the end soon enough for them.

They are struggling now another Season like this and they will feel our Pain .

We all knew there would come a time when this would happen. The innevitability of it was there from the day we were admitted into SFL3. " Boycott them all " say many of our fellow Bears but I see it a wee bit differently. Consider this for a moment and ask yourself what if ? What if, due to the arrogance and blind hatred of one man, the Rangers Support were to boycott their first encounter against an SPL side? We all know we wouldn't boycott Dens Park as Dundee FC are an honourable club and one, I would add, who have suffered the financial woes of footballing misfortune more than once in my lifetime. No fellow Bears, if we were ever to boycott any SPL ground, for any reason and at any time I would respectfully suggest that this opportunity is not to be missed. Now the doubters might ask about our absence affecting the morale of our team on the park but to them I offer this crumb of comfort.........Our manager will have his side fully prepared for this fixture as we will be treated similarly to the DIV3 clubs who come to Ibrox ie. We don't stand a chance. There is however one other important aspect to all of this and I know that Ally would explain it like this " Well lads after everything our support came through and everything they delivered and are supporting us in unprecidented numbers, that's really taking one for the team...........Today we go out there and the team takes one for the Supporters". I would also add that any Bear standing outside the ground, for the duration of the game, in silent protest ( whether that be 10 or 10,000 ) would only add to the frenetic tone of the phone call back to Hampden.

Veni, Vidi, Vici : Julius Caesar.

We all knew there would come a time when this would happen. The innevitability of it was there from the day we were admitted into SFL3. " Boycott them all " say many of our fellow Bears but I see it a wee bit differently. Consider this for a moment and ask yourself what if ? What if, due to the arrogance and blind hatred of one man, the Rangers Support were to boycott their first encounter against an SPL side? We all know we wouldn't boycott Dens Park as Dundee FC are an honourable club and one, I would add, who have suffered the financial woes of footballing misfortune more than once in my lifetime. No fellow Bears, if we were ever to boycott any SPL ground, for any reason and at any time I would respectfully suggest that this opportunity is not to be missed. Now the doubters might ask about our absence affecting the morale of our team on the park but to them I offer this crumb of comfort.........Our manager will have his side fully prepared for this fixture as we will be treated similarly to the DIV3 clubs who come to Ibrox ie. We don't stand a chance. There is however one other important aspect to all of this and I know that Ally would explain it like this " Well lads after everything our support came through and everything they delivered and are supporting us in unprecidented numbers, that's really taking one for the team...........Today we go out there and the team takes one for the Supporters". I would also add that any Bear standing outside the ground, for the duration of the game, in silent protest ( whether that be 10 or 10,000 ) would only add to the frenetic tone of the phone call back to Hampden.

Veni, Vidi, Vici : Julius Caesar.

That was one of the best midfield lineups I've ever seen in a 4-4-2 :pipe: