Club not taking any tickets for DUFC Cup tie.

Senna

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Say we get to the next round will the club refuse tickets for the Girodome ?

Well in Charlie very bold I never saw the club ever making a stand like this.

He might very well do. However, think about it logically. Would this action have any great effect on their finances? They would still sell 50,000 tickets for the home end anyway so whether our support were there or not it would make very little difference.

But does your question mean Arbroath are getting the Stade del Alki for the next round to play their home game at :matron:?

This is great news. It keeps everyone happy. I called for it myself Yesterday, it will help protect normal Rangers fans from the lunatic fringe of our support who threatened earlier also.

The Rangers supporters you refer to are not "lunatics" - they are true Rangers men with the intestinal fortitude to stand up and say 'No' to the enemies of our club.

Thank fuck we have them.

yeeeeeha,charles and the board playing a blinder again,hit them where it hurts. in there pockets,those bawbags at tannadice are having a meeting tommorrow about it.

they can only afford custard creams :moon::craphead:

The Rangers supporters you refer to are not "lunatics" - they are true Rangers men with the intestinal fortitude to stand up and say 'No' to the enemies of our club.

Thank fuck we have them.

No. How some reacted towards fellow Bears over this is still way out of line. But with the club taking this stand we can hopefully put it behind us now.

Oh well, Charles Green has made my decision for me then. I wont go against the clubs wishes, still think it's the wrong decision and the team needs us there and it may just end our chance of winning the cup.

Oh well, Charles Green has made my decision for me then. I wont go against the clubs wishes, still think it's the wrong decision and the team needs us there and it may just end our chance of winning the cup.

It was the only decision he could make.

Had he said "we're taking tickets and we urge fans to buy them" then this boycott debate would have raged on forever.

Thank fuck we have them.

I would disagree when it comes to giving Vague threats to those who dare to do what they do not want them to do. Some people just want to follow their team if some want to stop them doing so by threatening physical violence upon them if they touch them then they should not be allowed inside Ibrox nor do they support Rangers.

Thank fuck we have them.

I don't think threatening fellow bears is a sign of a 'true Rangers man'.