Rangers ticket money

crabbit bear

An SFA source said, "The rules of the competition are clear. Teams are allocated their share based on participation and Rangers are no different."

Can you provide the source for this, not seen it anywhere.

I will wait until after their meeting today to see what they decide to do, if anything

As long as it doesn't go to those cnts I'm not too fussed if we give it to charity or not, because for us it was never about the money, it was a statement. You could even refund the Bears that got ripped off in the 2009 replayed match.

It would really stick in their craw if our supporters boycotted the game and they were still forced to pay us a cut of the gate money. The amount is irrelivant. Sweet.

Is that really any different to a club coming to Ibrox with a couple of hundred supporters and taking the share of the gate of a 30,000 crowd?

Well I seen it on DTB forum, if thats any help.

Just had a quick look at the most obvious thread and the post was "the Daily Record understands......"

Not quite the same thing as the SFA announcing it. Unless there is a different thread I haven't seen.

Just had a quick look at the most obvious thread and the post was "the Daily Record understands......"

Not quite the same thing as the SFA announcing it. Unless there is a different thread I haven't seen.

If you read the line below that it says an SFA source said. (tu)

If you read the line below that it says an SFA source said. (tu)

The SFA source is quoting what the rules are, that does not mean to see they will not come out with something different today.

What I read a few days agao suggesting that they were saying that Rangers were entitled to share the gate, but they will be discussing it today further.

I was just coming on here to post this and also have to agree with Blue and True. Any money we get from these wankers we should give to the Help the Heros charity or any other charity we are affiliated with, this is income that our great club surely does not need but there are people out there who do need it.

They can discuss it all they want.

It's a very straightforward rule. The away team is entitled to a fixed share of the gate receipts, as payment for playing the game, not payment for bringing fans along.

If they try to change the rules, it will be such a blatant example of victimisation that even our rotten mhedia will be hard pushed not to see it as clear unjustifiable bias.

The SFA source is quoting what the rules are, that does not mean to see they will not come out with something different today.

What I read a few days agao suggesting that they were saying that Rangers were entitled to share the gate, but they will be discussing it today further.

I was only passing on some info I'd seen to any one who was interested, straight from the horses mouth regarding their rules. If the SFA decide too change their rules again I can't help that.

I was only passing on some info I'd seen to any one who was interested, straight from the horses mouth regarding their rules. If the SFA decide too change their rules again I can't help that.

I think people are just waiting to see the outcome of the meeting today for confirmation that the rules will be applied as normal. But remember we are not dealing in normal circumstances. This is an organisation that tried to strip Rangers of titles in the summer as part of an agreement to play football this season. Nothing is beyond them.

And thanks for that.

I'm not having a go at you, just at them.