How many of our current youngsters will play in the top team

nvager

I think Partick Thistle fans who watch their team week in week out know more about how Hutton performed for them than whoever you are talking about, are you saying that fans opinions are irrelevant? If so then how about this

http://www.theglaswe...02692-23535172/

does your source know more than the manager of Partick Thistle?

So clearly your source is talking shite.

:lol: You have no idea who i am talking about.

More than McNamara? He is certainly more experienced and more used to "scouting" out talent. :wink:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MacLeods getting a wee bit of a hard time, perhaps because of his wayward shooting on Sat, but he is the kind of player who may not catch the eye with mazy runs like McKay or Aird or bang in many goals but hes a hard worker often pressing and working for the ball and his passing is fantastic at times, hes also still a teenager and will drift in and out of games. I predict he will mould into a great CM if given time to perfect his craft.

McLeod, McKay, Aird have been very impressive.

Cole, Naismith, Hegarty, Perry need a bit of work but this is the ideal learning environment.

Seeing seven young players getting games in the first team will also motivate and encourage other youngsters.

The real key players will be the experienced ones like Mcculloch, Black and Temps and how they can mentor the younger guys through this season and beyond.