Queens at the Dump

MaddistonKnight

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the problem if you're at the front then you are too low but on the other hand if you are high enough then you're too far back :anguish:.

How do they label their rows I mean DDD obviously isn't row 58 <cr>

From front i think it's A-Z then AA-ZZ then AAA-DDD. Think DDD seats are the very back row.

:lol:

Are they still doing the adult and kid ticket for £16 anyone know?

Family section is restricted to west stand so might be sold out now. I got mine and the wee yin's nearly 2 weeks ago for 16 notes. Not bad. You have to go into the TO as they dont do the family tickets online or via phone.

Family section is restricted to west stand so might be sold out now. I got mine and the wee yin's nearly 2 weeks ago for 16 notes. Not bad. You have to go into the TO as they dont do the family tickets online or via phone.

You can buy family tickets over the phone.

I did.

Making the grand trip up, Devlin :D?

You shouldn't have much trouble at all getting tickets for it, I dunno the exact details for public sale though.

I'm no expert on parking around Hampden, I usually just get the train. I'd probably avoid parking close to the ground if it was possible though.

Making the grand trip up, Devlin :D?

You shouldn't have much trouble at all getting tickets for it, I dunno the exact details for public sale though.

I'm no expert on parking around Hampden, I usually just get the train. I'd probably avoid parking close to the ground if it was possible though.

Hopefully, if i can get tickets and arrange it at time, it's a Christmas present for my dad :lol:

Awww, no way my dad will go to that :lol:

What do you think another game coming up closely would be a good one to go to (considering i can't go much)

Theres a home game on boxing day v Clyde. I guess there will be probably limited public transport on that day

or theres 3 home games in january all at 3.00pm on a Saturday. hope that helps :)

Theres a home game on boxing day v Clyde. I guess there will be probably limited public transport on that day

or theres 3 home games in january all at 3.00pm on a Saturday. hope that helps :)

It does mate (tu)

Wanted to go to the QP game, never been to an away game but a Janurary home game would be easier.