Share price - Now 79p

BEARGER

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/prices-and-markets/stocks/summary/company-summary.html?fourWayKey=GB00B90T9Z75GBGBXASQ1

Anyone wanting to keep up with the situation here's the link to the London AIM website.

I have absolutely no idea what all these numbers and letters mean. :huh: Price is higher than before, so good news :thumbup:

That wil be the rst buying up shares this morning.

I noticed a couple big numbers flying about at the start of trading. Also noticed someone bought 10 shares at £7.60 Never been in the stock market before. Loving it, feel like I'm one of the yuppies now. :D

I noticed a couple big numbers flying about at the start of trading. Also noticed someone bought 10 shares at £7.60 Never been in the stock market before. Loving it, feel like I'm one of the yuppies now. :D

So did Del Boy and remember what happened to him in the wine bar :thumbup:

Someone cornered the market in them.........................

My first thought was that their cheque bounced , so they bought them today.................right before the rst ss get on their high horses , joke.banter , humour :7325:

:lol:

(tu)

It's all fun and games till the biscuit tin is empty.

:lol:

(tu)

It's all fun and games till the biscuit tin is empty.

You can just picture the rst bunker , the wee guy quivering in the corner....in walks Jaffa the Righteous..........where's ma jaffas.............then the wee guy gets taken out and never seen again......all because the shop had no jaffas.

Snobby bastard :D

In the process of finding a stockbroker to buy shares through right now! Total novice at all this :(

Snobby bastard :D

In the process of finding a stockbroker to buy shares through right now! Total novice at all this :(

You can locate brokers on the London AIM website.

http://www.londonsto...x=28&search.y=8

NB This is for 'Execution Only' meaning just buying and selling with no advice. ;)