Share price - Now 79p

BEARGER

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like others who have posted I didn't buy as a financial investment so that I could trade the shares and make some money. I totally respect the right for investors to do that of course. I bought because I wanted to help put some money into Rangers to get it as cash rich as possible and in the hope that a good prooportion of Rangers would be owned in financial terms by ordinary fans (we already own the dna of Rangers, its history, achievements and all that Rangers stand for anyway). I believe serious money will be needed to get Rangers to the healthiest possible finacial position and playing CL football again as fast as possible. It is that football ambition and success I am buying into. So I welcome the share price rise but I won't be selling them.

Over time I will look to buy more again in the hope that it is increasing the amount of shares that are owned by Rangers fans. My guess is that institutional investors will sell at times and buy at times as in other investments and that through that market process fans can take the opportunity when they can afford it to buy Rangers shares. Now I do acknowledge that considerable pain was experienced by those who lost their share value during the events of this year. I treat the behaviour of Whyte etc in driving us to that state as absolutely unpardonable. And unpardonable too the actions of HMRC in their pursuit of EBT that was, I believe, a signifcant contributing factor. I have placed my faith in Charles and the Rangers Board to act wisely with the money raised and with future monies from commercial streams like shirt deal, media rights deals etc. I have done so having been impressed by his leadership and by the greater transparency in communicating with fans. So here's hoping that whatever the share price, ordinary Rangers fans may take the opporunity to increase the % of Rangers shares that are owned by fans worldwide so that Rangers increadsingly becomes a club where its fans own the lion's share of its shares.

Like others who have posted I didn't buy as a financial investment so that I could trade the shares and make some money.

Of course. I'm the same.

But that doesn't mean I don't get pleasure in watching our share price rise.

Our Market Capital is calculated based on our share price, and our Market Capital is important in securing future investment, and lowering our perceived risk factor, thus making banking interest rates cheaper.

Onwards and upwards!

Remember the Guy Fawkes nights setting of the rockets guys...........................woooooosh, then thud back down to earth.

Asset's transferred to a holding company!

Shares bought!

Public body deliberately attempts to devalue flotation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-20414804

Flotation successful, but maximum intake was devalued due to market manipulation?

QJ?

BTW our Market Capital now stands at £101 million.

That's how much all our shares (therefore our club) are hypothetically worth if somebody wanted to buy the lot right now.

And with a nod to 'In The Know', that's 50% more than any other football club in Scotland.

Happy you bought in? :thumbup:

Not interested in selling, Ever, but rising share price shows strength. Love it. :rangers:

i put the funds in to help the club nothing more nothing less

Closed?

you mean you closed? bought or sold?

the market is still open.

i thought i read it was closing, my bad and i do intend to put more in next month

soooo, too stoned to work out the math for myself.

lets say one of our investors wanted to cash out right now.... whats a million quids worth of shares bought in the IPO worth right now? would it be worth an investor cashing in right now?