Dundee United and Rangers in ticket deal

LeeWallaceRFC

No because you lack any sort of principles, shocking, why do you think the club refused tickets you silly sausage.

I understand the reasons but think we should be seen as the bigger man. Hammer them on the pitch and be there to enjoy it!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell .do you not get it.....they can't charge those prices against us.............so why even mention them. Tell me why did you join up here?

They can charge any prices they like so long as both teams agree them for a Scottish Cup match. Was simply using the old prices as a comparison to the £15 for this tie. Clearly joined to annoy clowns like yourself!

I think the point is that 15 bangers for a cup tie away to an SPL team is well below what we're used to paying, people will take advantage of that. I don't think they're misguided or deserve to be assaulted (as someone said above), they're just people who normally can't afford to go.

Would have to disagree with you totally on this. Zimmerman is writing a song for us, based on this stand of the RIGHTEOUS.

Against every instinct and dislike of the uberfan that I have, I do think that anyone that goes to this needs their head examined. Not kicked in, but they definitely want to think about why they're going and why the club have told them to ram it.

No refunds for an abandoned match.

No free entry to the rescheduled match.

Thompson resigning from the SPL board due to leaking info to the press.

Thompson one of the head instigators in pressing for us to be stripped titles.

If none of that bothers you (McCoist355 or whatever you're calling yourself in particular), then go for it. But you're not someone that I would be proud to call a fellow bear.

The days of the liberal voice, that have created 90% of the shite in the UK have gone. The way i see these liberal clowns, is that they would wish to chat to dundee utd, and shake hands. Fogetting the fact that they tried to kill us, and if the opportunity arises again, they'll do the very same.

Our CEO, our manager, our former manager amongst all our supporters club, and either all or the vast majority of our support, agree with the boycott, against cunts such as this. And to take the matter to another step, our CEO has stated that he will not join the spl, probably while clubs such as d.utd are driven to destroy our club.

yous liberals, go to the game, but don't wear a Gers scarf, as you are not supporting our club. And btw, while you’re at it, dont you fancy going to have a cup of tea with mcguniess, and have a wee chat to convince him the put the union flag back where it should be.

Clowns - & dont forget, these people are driven to destroy Rangers, you may have forgotten, but they haven't.

The days of the liberal voice, that have created 90% of the shite in the UK have gone. The way i see these liberal clowns, is that they would wish to chat to dundee utd, and shake hands. Fogetting the fact that they tried to kill us, and if the opportunity arises again, they'll do the very same.

Our CEO, our manager, our former manager amongst all our supporters club, and either all or the vast majority of our support, agree with the boycott, against cunts such as this. And to take the matter to another step, our CEO has stated that he will not join the spl, probably while clubs such as d.utd are driven to destroy our club.

yous liberals, go to the game, but don't wear a Gers scarf, as you are not supporting our club. And btw, while you’re at it, dont you fancy going to have a cup of tea with mcguniess, and have a wee chat to convince him the put the union flag back where it should be.

Clowns - & dont forget, these people are driven to destroy Rangers, you may have forgotten, but they haven't.

This is a ridiculous reply to my post. Have a drink with McGuinness. :lol:

Just dont go.

Anybody that gives Money to this lot are not Rangers men.

Quite simple stay away from that filthy hole.

They just want your cash.

If any do go there will be problems without doubt and these Animals should not have an away section reserved.

They are doing this deliberaetely to stir trouble .

I hope the Police sep in here as there will be major probllems with this tie if not.

What's the weather like on your planet?

This club were in the vanguard of those wishing to destroy us.This club refused free admission to a replay of a game we had already paid for.The fans of this club said good riddance,local derbies against Dundee FC will more than compensate for your absence.This club is now trying to humiliate our CEO and Manager,by appealing to our fanbase to attend.How some of you can consider giving them your money is frankly beyond me.

I used to believe in the 'dignified silence' approach our club practiced but not any more. I think it's an excellent stance the club has taken now and I will back the boycott all the way. I'm glad to see these changed days after what we have been through. The ticket prices won't affect people's views on going. I wouldn't go if it was free and I'm sure people who would not have went if it was £20 would not now go because it is £15.