A Christmas Message from Charles Green

Blue Forever

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a little bit WWE at times.

However, it's light hearted, and should be taken as such. You won't see many chairmen do things like this! If it makes us laugh, and if it rattles a few cages the video has served it's purpose.

Agreed.

Love the looking away to a tele-prompter of some sort :lol:

LOL, He's a cheeky monkey is our Charles. :craphead:

Exactly what we have needed in this time of unwavering attacks. I dread to think what the media, sfa, spl, and other clubs would have done to us if we had been bought by a weaker man.

Love the way he keeps us in the loop and responds quickly to any nonsense thrown at the club.

Guess im going to be the only one thinking that video was a bit cringeworthy. :ph34r:

Loved everything he has said and done so far, but that was a poorly edited and thought out job. Tin Hat Loyal. :tank:

It's what I've come to like about him, he really doesn't give a fuck about outsiders :lol:

I'm pretty sure the guy is genuine and just gives his opinion on things instead of not commenting when not totally sure of the facts. He is probably unused to the level of focus on his every word that being at Rangers brings. No doubt Traynor will attempt to polish him up but I doubt Green will listen very much, lol.

I was initially suspicious about this aspect of Green but I think he's just the sort who will offer an opinion and doesn't fear the consequences of telling the truth. He is just as angry at our mistreatment as us :5536: and I fucking love that about him.

The man has an independant streak a mile wide and thats a good thing at a club that no one would help. It's obvious that many have a long held dislike for us. Such feelings rarely change so I'm glad we don't have someone who would attempt to curry favour with the other clubs and powers that be.

Green will probably settle down a bit with the sfa for the good of our game but we're unlike most clubs in being self sufficient so we don't need others to like us. Let them embarrass themselves like d utd by chasing the Rangers pound.