Today's attendance

BEARGER

There was never 47k in the stadium.

Whilst the whole stadium had people in it, with no great expanses of obviously empty seats... there was a lot of empty seats in the Govan, Copeland and Broomy.

I'd say 35k wouldn't be miles off the real mark.

Do you honestly think there were 16,000 empty seats today?

Thats almost like saying we could have emptied the Govan Stand into the other 3 sides!!!!

Looked well over 40K to me.

it really is impossible to tell how many were there peoples thoughts will change depending on were they sit. I thought it was quite full!

One thing that really annoys me about this attendance stuff is i wish Rangers would just tell us the OFFICAL amount of people who attended the game. We definetly have nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to how great our fans are. Lots of people miss games especially at this time of year.

There was never 47k in the stadium.

Whilst the whole stadium had people in it, with no great expanses of obviously empty seats... there was a lot of empty seats in the Govan, Copeland and Broomy.

I'd say 35k wouldn't be miles off the real mark.

Nonsense. Do you believe we could have filled the Govan Stand with the amount of empty seats?

1000 unsold in the Club Deck, 800 unsold in the main stand, 800 unsold for segregation and a good number of ST holder no shows. Again about 40000 in the ground. Good turn out for Boxing Day in SFL3.

I was looking at the seating plan in the ticket office web site last night and there was nothing like 1,000 empty seats in the club deck ... there was perhaps 150 at either end and 10 or so in each of the other sections

It looked pretty full, but i just loved last night, as always around midnight on sky sports news they show the spl and us usually, and again last night, they showed the spl, so many games with 3000, 5000, etc but bare stadiums, really bare. Then the sky guy had to say Rangers beat clyde 3-0 infront of 47k, second highest attendances in Britain.

We are the People :uk: :uk: :uk:

For no particular reason other than simply pride in Rangers and in Bears turning out in huge numbers to support, does anyone know if the Ibrox attendance topped the combined attendance for all SPL games on Boxing Day?

TV figures would be good to know too. Would be another good one for the Sky execs to ponder if one SFL game at Ibrox on Boxing Day had more drawing power than all the SPL games.

For no particular reason other than simply pride in Rangers and in Bears turning out in huge numbers to support, does anyone know if the Ibrox attendance topped the combined attendance for all SPL games on Boxing Day?

TV figures would be good to know too. Would be another good one for the Sky execs to ponder if one SFL game at Ibrox on Boxing Day had more drawing power than all the SPL games.

Attendance across 6 SPL games

Attendance across 6 SPL games

Thanks for posting the attendance figures. Fantastic again from Bears that the number of Bears at Ibrox was miles more than the total for all the SPHell game combined. The blue sea of Ibrox dwarfing out the small wee puddle of the SPHell yet again.