Update from Anthony, going back to hospital for some more operations

govanblue

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why I am only seeing this now.... Another great story. We truly have the best support in the world (tu)

edit: And GovanBlue and everyone else that had the class to do something.. well done. And Jim Hannah as well... amazing. (tu)

theres nothin wrong with that pic i have a couple of u and ant n mr hannah gb i think it was wee mands hand but its a big improvement he has no dressin on his hand now he does not have 2 use the hand rest any more and now gettin pyhsio down here at home aswell as glasgow but he wont b bk at school now lookin he bk bk after the summer if things go well

Don't you dare post those pics of me - there are folk on here who would put a hit on me if they had a photo to work off ;)

Sorry to hear Ant won't be back at school this term (though I'll bet he's quite happy about that) - I hope they're going to make sure he keeps up with the schoolwork though :D

• 4 weeks later...

hi all just a wee update wee ant is now got a glove for his hand 2 keep th e blood up on his 2 fingers that r bad but hes is up on tuedays to see the surgeon as hes will b needin another op 2 relase more tendents thought add let u know hes has physio every wk so al come bk on tuesday after we et bk from the hozzie n let u all know x

hi all just a wee update wee ant is now got a glove for his hand 2 keep th e blood up on his 2 fingers that r bad but hes is up on tuedays to see the surgeon as hes will b needin another op 2 relase more tendents thought add let u know hes has physio every wk so al come bk on tuesday after we et bk from the hozzie n let u all know x

Its a long road to recovery but I am sure Ant will battle on......Pass on my best wishes!

• 1 month later...

hi all thought i beta come on and update u on ant hand hes doin really well and he has 2 have a 2 stage op on his hand he still cand bend his fingers so need a op for that and a dont know if anyone is been watch the bbc1 programe about countryside 999 they did show a clip of ant on it and he is ment to b on it 2 morrow if anyone wants 2 see but like a say so many times thank u all so much again k x

hi all thought i beta come on and update u on ant hand hes doin really well and he has 2 have a 2 stage op on his hand he still cand bend his fingers so need a op for that and a dont know if anyone is been watch the bbc1 programe about countryside 999 they did show a clip of ant on it and he is ment to b on it 2 morrow if anyone wants 2 see but like a say so many times thank u all so much again k x

Hi Bluebell,

I was gonna send you an email soon, so that saves me the trouble :D

So if it's on the telly tomorrow, we should be able to get it on this link soon...

http://www.bbc.co.uk...999_Episode_11/

Also, We've got a Rangers Retro Silk Scarf for Ant. We're hoping they'll be manufactured and delivered in time for the Berwick game, so hopefully I'll be able to meet you at the Berwick game and give you it then. I'll be in touch to confirm that.

They're pretty cool and are already a pretty valuable collectors' item :thumbup: ...

MG_4898.jpg

did u see that on there govanblue he was on ep 8 just a wee clip of him lyin on the bed way his gers top on bring back everythin so it has and yeah thats really kind of u again a cant say thanx enough but wait till u see ants hand big improvement from the last time and thanx for putin the link up aswell k xx

did u see that on there govanblue he was on ep 8 just a wee clip of him lyin on the bed way his gers top on bring back everythin so it has and yeah thats really kind of u again a cant say thanx enough but wait till u see ants hand big improvement from the last time and thanx for putin the link up aswell k xx

Yes, I've just seen it now - a one second clip, then they move on to the real emergency - a girl with a cotton bud stuck in her ear :D

So I'll look forward to seeing the whole thing tomorrow.

But I hope it's not too graphic - if I see them cutting up his Rangers top, that'll be more than my eyes can bear ;)

u know govanblue thats all he was bothered about his top was ruined but he got it replaced i dont know what they gona show a dread 2 think that wee clip was enough for me 2 see him lyin there but from then to now what a diff with that hand am so pleased k x

Its great news that he's doing so well its a long road but one you're both taking with tremendous fortitude. The offer from Mrs Eagle and I still stands just PM me when the time comes and it will be sorted.

@govanblue. Fantastic again from your good self re: the scarf, you are truly a man amongst men.

u know govanblue thats all he was bothered about his top was ruined but he got it replaced i dont know what they gona show a dread 2 think that wee clip was enough for me 2 see him lyin there but from then to now what a diff with that hand am so pleased k x

(tu)

See you at the Berwick game. (I keep trying to spot you in your wee corner, but my eyesight's not what it was - but you're probably still hob-nobbing in the Argyle Suite - can't blame you - it's bloody freezing out in the cheap seats ;) )

Its great news that he's doing so well its a long road but one you're both taking with tremendous fortitude. The offer from Mrs Eagle and I still stands just PM me when the time comes and it will be sorted.

@govanblue. Fantastic again from your good self re: the scarf, you are truly a man amongst men.

Cheers Mr & Mrs Eagle.

We'll definitely get that sorted next season (tu)

(tu)

See you at the Berwick game. (I keep trying to spot you in your wee corner, but my eyesight's not what it was - but you're probably still hob-nobbing in the Argyle Suite - can't blame you - it's bloody freezing out in the cheap seats ;) )

lol yeah we keep movin into the warm for the sake of his hand he likes it when we move seats but we have been there last few games apart from when i was flag bearer at the annan game but b at the seats nxt wk x