SAF on sky 4

Bluepeter9

Alex started the whole shite with referee's being bias towards the Glasgow clubs, picking at us in particular - this resulted in the games against the Sheep being more high profile along with Aberdeen becoming one of Scotland's big clubs for an all but brief spell. This boiled away until the day at Pittodrie when that scumbag Simpson tried to ruin Durranty's career.

Im not goin to bother replyin to that shite

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard it here first folks, it's Sir Alex Ferguson's fault Durrant's leg got broken.

Didn't really post that but well done for misinterpreting my post! Alex Ferguson made his team and support believe everyone was against him, a tactic he has used a lot since then and this resulted in clashes between us and Aberdeen becoming more heated. It just didn't start with Simpson.

Didn't really post that but well done for misinterpreting my post! Alex Ferguson made his team and support believe everyone was against him, a tactic he has used a lot since then and this resulted in clashes between us and Aberdeen becoming more heated. It just didn't start with Simpson.

That tactic has been deployed from Torbett Towers since 1920

"Ah cum fae Govan" is a good watch. Talks about his playing career and speaks highly of Walter.

It's on RTV.TV.

I've still got that on my recordings on my virgin box,liked the bit when he said "i knew it was time to go to the game at Ibrox when he heard all the noise coming down the stairs in his tenement,from the big family of bluenoses above him",cracking interview that one.

That tactic is called clever management.............

Suppose it's the same; manu/liverpool. If he would have taken over from John Greig then that would have been his strategy at Ibrox too.

I take it I won the argument then?

Not at all, you seem to be unable to actually reply to posts right enough. How did you win the arguement? He made his team break the old firm dominance by making them believe everyone was against them. How does that make him not a blue nose? Some would argue willie johnston cause as much, if not more agro between the fans than sir alex.

Your arguement is that, because he used the "theyre all against us" tactic, he's "some blue nose". Just absolute shite!

'Govan's Own' Sir Alex Ferguson , the man who sends a team for Neil Simpson's Testimonial.

It's the only thing he's done that I have a problem with especially as Durranty is a fellow Govanite. I suppose during his professional life SAF has valued loyalty above all else and so when the sheep came calling he could hardly refuse ... but I wish he had