Keevins trying to give Adams credibility

ger50champ

This little stirring fuck pig rodent loving turd piece Keevins trying to give an ill mans last statement probably coerced some credibility .Wonder why spew Keevins feels the need to defend him because he said we had duel contracts??? looks like it very much to me .Apparently Hugh says Adam deserves this and that .What a little reptile this Shugster is .We all know his game .Oh yeah Adam was right in everything he said and done,so if he says we had duel contracts it must be true then eh ??and we should have titles stripped ??.Why Ally and Walter are friendly with this backstabbing weasel astounds me

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A point must come where we the greatest team in the country are acknowledged, thanked and apologised too for all we have done for Scottish football and the recent treatment we were the recipients of.

Tims have no scruples when it comes to using peoples misfortune or even death to feather their own nest look for example at how they used O'Donnell's death to get a match postponed because it suited them when of course they didn't when Burns died even though he was still at septic at the time

Tims have no scruples when it comes to using peoples misfortune or even death to feather their own nest look for example at how they used O'Donnell's death to get a match postponed because it suited them when of course they didn't when Burns died even though he was still at septic at the time

This has been doing my Head in since they done it.2008 was a turning point in all of this from the Savilledome.

Jesus christ, grow up. I dont think its in any way out of line to question why people pay attention to an idiot like Hugh Keevins. Reel it in

fuck you ass wipe .Reel yourself in .Theres many bears I admire on here but there's a couple in this thread I have my doubts about .Always looking to stir it .I call them the negative reps chaps .There sadly gutted they can't get off on doing that anymore

fuck you ass wipe .Reel yourself in .Theres many bears I admire on here but there's a couple in this thread I have my doubts about .Always looking to stir it .I call them the negative reps chaps .There sadly gutted they can't get off on doing that anymore

Lord.

Grow up

The point of the op was surely that Keevins is an idiot. The poster responded by pointing out that yes, Keevins is an idiot and hence, if you take anything he says with any great seriousness, well, more fool you. What exactly is ring with that summation? Are you claiming we should take what Keevins says with great seriousness?

You then repeatedly and quite randomly call people 'ass wipes'

Bravo 'dude'

Lord.

Grow up

The point of the op was surely that Keevins is an idiot. The poster responded by pointing out that yes, Keevins is an idiot and hence, if you take anything he says with any great seriousness, well, more fool you. What exactly is ring with that summation? Are you claiming we should take what Keevins says with great seriousness?

You then repeatedly and quite randomly call people 'ass wipes'

Bravo 'dude'

A point must come where we the greatest team in the country are acknowledged, thanked and apologised too for all we have done for Scottish football and the recent treatment we were the recipients of.

Please don't hold your breath you have more chance of getting a bear to shit in the toilet. (as in Grizzly bear)

just dicks I don't like that have nothing to do with there time than disagree with others .You have given me many bad reps in the past but you never have anything to agree with.Your a nob

I genuinely don't have a clue who you are.

And you seem to completely miss the point. The guy, and me, we're agreeing with you - yes Keevins talks shit. Hence, why plenty of us think it rather pointless to place any kind of attention in anything he says. I don't really know what you want us to say. You understand that the point of forums is debate, right? I'm not going to just agree with you willy-nilly because you are a fellow rangers fan. Is everyone who disagrees with you a (k)nob or ass wipe? Your reaction is essentially that of a small child. If you are offended by people disagreeing with you, forums might not be e place for you

And you seem to completely miss the point. The guy, and me, we're agreeing with you - yes Keevins talks shit. Hence, why plenty of us think it rather pointless to place any kind of attention in anything he says. I don't really know what you want us to say. You understand that the point of forums is debate, right? I'm not going to just agree with you willy-nilly because you are a fellow rangers fan. Is everyone who disagrees with you a (k)nob or ass wipe? Your reaction is essentially that of a small child. If you are offended by people disagreeing with you, forums might not be e place for you

I think you're wasting your time with reasoned argument with this one, MNB.

Why not try:

No, Fuck You Asswipe!

stop trying to be clever .Theres plenty of bears on here I chat with and disagree with but I don't go jumping down there necks 'Everytime

stop trying to be clever .Theres plenty of bears on here I chat with and disagree with but I don't go jumping down there necks 'Everytime ' which you have lots of previous for .Ive learned long time ago not to call our great support names but the rules don't apply to individuals and believe me this is my last message to you as you in my eyes are the wee juvenile but I preferred nob in your case .ok

Jesus Christ. I've tried to offer you sense but you appear to just be an angry and immature person. Not unlike Keevins I suppose. Whoever you are, I have to love your sense of irony. You don't go jumping down people's necks yet you're retort to somebody questioning the point in paying attention to an idiot like Keevins is 'fuck you ass wipe'

How bizarre

stop trying to be clever .Theres plenty of bears on here I chat with and disagree with but I don't go jumping down there necks 'Everytime ' which you have lots of previous for .Ive learned long time ago not to call our great support names but the rules don't apply to individuals and believe me this is my last message to you as you in my eyes are the wee juvenile but I preferred nob in your case .ok

Mate. You're being a fanny.

Now you can start calling me a nob (or even a knob) too if that's what you want.

But it won't change the fact that you're being a fanny.

MNB is a sensible poster who doesn't go out of his way to try to offend people - and so is BEARGERS.

You're not doing yourself any favours by abusing folk who are just trying to have a conversation.

Just my opinion - feel free to ignore it.

just dicks I don't like that have nothing to do with there time than disagree with others .You have given me many bad reps in the past but you never have anything to agree with.Your a nob

Why do you feel so compelled to brutalize the English language?

You sound as if you are about 12.