Andy Walker on Radio Clyde

linnyplant

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just another wee altar bhoy who's part of the catholic/celtic activist cabal who if he really bothers you drinks in The Bank, Clarkston Road. Can also be found creepin aboot st josephs pineapple Clarkston presumably for use of by the dhirty bheast whenever he has a savile moment ! :sherlock:

What debt?

The liquidators have not published any final figures yet.

I believe that they are currently involved in court proceedings seeking compensation to the tune of £23,000,000 from a certain legal practice located down south plus the fact there is always the possibility of a potential liability claim against a certain Government Department for malpractice to take in to consideration.

Shucks, you may even find that the people who are in possession of some of the old shares might even receive some sort of bonus payment.

We might be the only Club that has went through receivership and come out showing a profit. :rolleyes:

So what’s this guy Walker talking about.

I doubt he said our history was shameful.

The day after the decision on the RTC Walker was on Radio Clyde and was beside himself with anger and stated that Rangers history was shameful.It is a comment that he has used on several occasions when discussing our club..You are free to doubt away if you wish.

The day after the decision on the RTC Walker was on Radio Clyde and was beside himself with anger and stated that Rangers history was shameful.It is a comment that he has used on several occasions when discussing our club..You are free to doubt away if you wish.

Links please Linny.

Many Glaswegian business people have alleged that Andys dead daddy, also had a shameful past, but like all alleged rumours , you never know!!

He was an accountant, and a fucking shameless crook of an accountant at that,

an accountant who had clients that were on deaths door, under sedation signing re-assigned will's away without a second thought,

Walker's da was a fucking criminal, plain and simple, and any MSM reading this can come and pick the bones out of it if they wish, bring it on, and walker, you too, bring it on ya fud!!!

Walker keeps going on about Rangers shameful history and yet his own clubs shameful history is so shameful that it cannot be discussed on Radio Clyde. What a joke of a programme!!

From the income of the dundeeutd game, RFC should make a donation to tims in need - or probably a more direct route, straight to the nspcc........

No one lost more money through the liquidatiion than we did look at all the players who left for nothing

Goes a little deeper than that mate.

• Many supporters lost their shares.
  • Many supporters had to reinvest.
  • RFC suffered, reputation wise as a result of cw.
  • 10 point deduction (loss of 4iar).
  • No European football/prizemoney for 4years.
  • No receipt of our r.up ±£2m monies.
  • Demotion to SFL3.
  • Loss of spl income.

I am getting the sense that it would make you feel better if I said that I made it up .Would you like me to say that for you? Ok.I don't want to upset a fellow bear ,I made the statement up about Andy Walker and he would never say anything like that about the Rangers. There ,I bet you are feeling better already.No pulling the wool over your eyes mate .My apologies.

He took cash from dying OAP's who were none the wiser to who he even was,

There are 7 client's at my work who are completely independent from each other, who have all said the exact same thing about walker snr, and that's only on small company, so how many other's are out there??

He was a fucking crooked leech, and as i said previously, any MSM can pick the bones out of my allegation's, bring it on, he was a thief and a low life bastard, FACT!!!!

I am getting the sense that it would make you feel better if I said that I made it up .Would you like me to say that for you? Ok.I don't want to upset a fellow bear ,I made the statement up about Andy Walker and he would never say anything like that about the Rangers. There ,I bet you are feeling better already.No pulling the wool over your eyes mate .My apologies.

You've just made history there.

WATP.