dundee united have only sold 4 away tickets

rangersxfc

See all the ones telling us we're going against the clubs wishes bla bla bla, do they forget that our own chief executive who started all this is fucking going. Is he going against his own wishes? :lol:

The chairman will be there, is be going against the clubs wishes? :lol:

I'm sure the players families will be there, are they going against the clubs wishes? :lol:

rangers have taken no tickets so players wont get allocation, only 6 members of our non playing staff will be there

GOAT ive been everywhere watching Rangers and i will continue to do so but for this game i will be with my mates in the pub, guys going are doing it to say they were there, i know i was one of them, still am if im honest.

Seems to me theres alot of people going against their own wishes. Are we having a go at the chief executive for going? Is he a shameless, kid on, embarrassing chief exec?

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before it gets out of hand. Last time this was discussed in a thread it got stupid. It's getting stupid again.

Yes the majority would be disappointed at those who go. But, we have won the rights to freedom in this country. Talk of traitors, disowning etc is not fair or right. Imo.

Then surely the thread should be free to be commented in and not locked?

And surely I shoud say that anyone attending the game against the clubs wishes is not going there to support the club. They are going their for their own selfish reasons.

Fair enough if they want to be selfish and go, but don't try to mask it as supporting the club when it's clearly not.

Before it gets out of hand. Last time this was discussed in a thread it got stupid. It's getting stupid again.

Yes the majority would be disappointed at those who go. But, we have won the rights to freedom in this country. Talk of traitors, disowning etc is not fair or right. Imo.

We are one club - we're not two or more. For the benefit of all we cannot be divided - and we must show everyone that we are not divided.

If the first theee are yes, surely the rest are according to the pish people are posting on here.

I edited my answer before you posted. I misread your 2nd and 3rd points.

My answers to them are now

Yes

No

No

Namely, no they're not going against the club's wishes, because the club want to ensure that the players are protected, and that they have an opportunity to state their point of view, and not allow Thomson to tell lies to the press.

Then surely the thread should be free to be commented in and not locked?

And surely I shoud say that anyone attending the game against the clubs wishes is not going there to support the club. They are going their for their own selfish reasons.

Fair enough if they want to be selfish and go, but don't try to mask it as supporting the club when it's clearly not.

What about the 'subway loyal' leaving Ibrox early? They are focusing on their own selfish reasons. Are they to be seen as traitors aswell?

The club havn't asked or told us not to go. As a support we collectively agreed, not unanimously, that not attending was the right thing to do. The club supported the majorities decision. Those that choose to go shouldn't be ridiculed and insulted by the rest of us. It's just not right.

We are one club - we're not two or more. For the benefit of all we cannot be divided - and we must show everyone that we are not divided.

I agree we have to stay unified.

Calling fellow fans traitors is pretty divisive. I'd be disappointed they chose to go but I won't treat them like anything less than myself. They just made a different choice on this issue.

Now now gb, that isn't nice. We both know i should never have been on it in the first place. :)

When you start a civil war of you versus everyone else on the thread, it gets too much for me.

If, when one puts someone on ignore, the thread then reduces in size by more than 50%, then that is a good reason for doing so :thumbup:

See all the ones telling us we're going against the clubs wishes bla bla bla, do they forget that our own chief executive who started all this is fucking going. Is he going against his own wishes? :lol:

The chairman will be there, is be going against the clubs wishes? :lol:

I'm sure the players families will be there, are they going against the clubs wishes? :lol:

Seems to me theres alot of people going against their own wishes. Are we having a go at the chief executive for going? Is he a shameless, kid on, embarrassing chief exec?

Not True Charles Green did not kick this Boycott off.

It was requested by the Supporters Associations colectively.

Yes he could have refused but for a change we have a chairman who listens to most of the Rangers Fans.

Which is good.

What about the 'subway loyal' leaving Ibrox early? They are focusing on their own selfish reasons. Are they to be seen as traitors aswell?

The club havn'y asked us not to go. As a support we collectively agreed, not unanimously, that not attending was the right thing to do. The club supported the majorities decision. Those that chose to go shouldn't be ridiculed and insulted by the rest of us. It's just not right.

RE: first question. Has the club ever came out and asked us not to leave early? My own views on leaving early are simple- Stay till the end.

The club have asked us not to attend.

When you start a civil war of you versus everyone else on the thread, it gets too much for me.

If, when one puts someone on ignore, the thread then reduces in size by more than 50%, then that is a good reason for doing so :thumbup:

My honesty does seem to attract the mentally challenged and paranoid for some reason.

Does that mean all those with high numbers of posts are talking out their arse? <cr>

(tu)