RIP Adam Bain

Big Al 55

Spare me you're mock outrage.

You can post good pieces-why undo this by acting like a complete bell end. The guy died. As for the Bears Den-the OP made a mistake but from what has followed the guy who passed away was one of us-relevant as far as I am concerned-far more relevant than some stuff in the BD.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

This reminds me from what Apostle Paul wrote in Romans 12:15, so I want to focus on the second part of that verse:

"Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn."

I mourn with and feel for the entire Bain family for the unexpected death of Adam Bain. Any footballer, professional or amateur, who passes away is worth remembering for his joys, triumphs, sadness and et al. I saw a tweet about Bain being rushed to a hospital due to suspected hemmoraghe in his brain. I just hope it was not an aneurysm because I have not forgotten my aunt who was really fit and usually ran and exercised until one day she called her doctor at the time she apparently had an aneurysm that time.

A HERO footballer told how he fought to save the life of a stricken opponent — after watching in horror as he collapsed on the pitch.

Firefighter Kris Adams, 22, rushed to the aid of Adam Bain, 30, who suffered a suspected brain haemorrhage during an amateur match in Glasgow.

Kris — who was playing for Drumchapel FP — performed emergency CPR for 15 MINUTES on Adam of rivals Gartcosh United, in a bid to keep him alive. Last night Kris, of Bearsden, near Glasgow, said: “All we knew was that he was unconscious.

“So I gave him chest compressions because of my first aid training.

“I was only doing what anyone would do in that situation. I was trying to help. We’re all devastated.”

Last night Drumchapel FP Secretary Chas Omnet paid tribute to Kris.

He said: “The boy went down 20 minutes in. Kris spent 15 minutes doing heart compressions to keep him alive. He’s a real hero.”

Joiner Adam, of Chryston, Glasgow, was rushed to Monklands General in Airdrie after Saturday’s horror.

A hospital spokesman said last night that he was in a critical condition.

The Caledonian League match at Gartcosh’s Eastgate ground was abandoned. Last night the player’s dad, Adam Snr, 59, of Baillieston, Glasgow, said: “At first I thought it was a clash of heads.

“He was taken to hospital and they found it was a massive haemorrhage. Adam loves his football. He’s a lovely boy.”

A source added: “Pals called him Prince Harry as he had a resemblance to the Prince. He also loved surfing — he was unbelievably fit.

“His girlfriend Lisa and his mum are devastated.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/feeds/smartphone/scotland/4742402/Footy-hero-in-bid-to-save-stricken-rival-Adam-Bain.html#ixzz2Hv1TgUgD

This reminds me from what Apostle Paul wrote in Romans 12:15, so I want to focus on the second part of that verse:

"Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn."

I mourn with and feel for the entire Bain family for the unexpected death of Adam Bain. Any footballer, professional or amateur, who passes away is worth remembering for his joys, triumphs, sadness and et al. I saw a tweet about Bain being rushed to a hospital due to suspected hemmoraghe in his brain. I just hope it was not an aneurysm because I have not forgotten my aunt who was really fit and usually ran and exercised until one day she called her doctor at the time she apparently had an aneurysm that time.

I was informed that It was an aneurysm mate. Just cant believe it R.I.P Prince Harry

From D/R Tragic amateur footballer who collapsed during match gives organs to seven people

AN amateur footballer who collapsed during a game and later died has brought new hope to seven patients awaiting organ transplants.

Adam Bain was playing for Gartcosh United on Saturday when he suffered a suspected brain haemorrhage.

His teammates and rivals from Drumchapel FP gave him CPR on the pitch but he later died in hospital surrounded by his family.

Unknown to them, however, self-employed joiner Adam, 30, had signed up to the organ donor register some time ago.

At his home in Baillieston, Glasgow yesterday, his dad Adam snr said: “The doctors told us on Sunday morning that there was no hope and that Adam was actually brain dead.

“But he had signed up for organ donation so they kept him on life support so they could keep the organs alive.

“His girlfriend Lisa said she didn’t want them to use his eyes but apart from that, I don’t know for sure what he donated.

“We’ve been told they’ll let us know how many people receive organs, but the doctors reckon there could be seven people benefit from it.

“If it’s what Adam wanted, then obviously that’s okay with me.”

Onlookers who saw Adam collapse assumed he had been involved in a clash with another player – but it turned out there had been no such collision.

After a CT scan, doctors at Monklands General Hospital in Airdrie revealed that in fact, Adam could have collapsed at any moment.

Adam snr, 59, explained: “The doctor said it was probably a haemorrhage. He said it’s highly unlikely that it was a result of an accident on the pitch.

“The doctor said this could’ve happened at any time. There were no warning signs, nothing – it just happened.”

Adam was planning to marry Lisa after buying a house together.

His step-mum, Fiona, 52, said: “Adam was so charming and lovely. He told me he would like to get engaged to Lisa and get a ring made – that was going to be the future plans.”

Adam’s family wish to thank everyone who has supported them through this difficult time