isint it time we give this man credit

stu54

Fought, and is still fighting. Every single scribe that has an agenda against us.Stands up for us like no body has before.Says what wee are all feeling . And wants to take us back to the top. We all know Charles is a buisnesman,but cant think of a better man who id rather have on our side in these times.So for me a big thank you Charles Green.

What a ridiculous thread. RM is a Charles Green love in and has been for ages.

Not a ridiculous thread.just saying we have ex players saying Charles SHOULD shut up.Now thats ridiculous. You like many others should say IMO. Not knock people for having an opinion.

Embarrassing the love in for the man. What's he done apart from played us with every word he's ever spoke? He knows what makes the fans listen, and laps on that to keep us happy.

He gave me a big book called Prospectus for Christmas and letter with my name on it.

I think most gers supporters are right behind the man and already give him a lot of credit. There's a few dissenting voices with regard to the manner he goes about his business as he appears to be too blunt for some but he certianly has my backing and thus far hasn't put a foot wrong imo.