Family Section info please

frankiejo

Planning on taking my 4year old to a game soon ,can anybody tell me what goes On in the family section before the game ,been told there's entertainment for the kids but not sure exactly what and what time it kicks off

Here's a thread from a year or so ago that has a lot of info.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=206317

No guarantee that nothing's changed in the last 13 months though, but it should give you a rough idea of what to expect.

Might be too long for a 4 year old. Runs from 1.30 until 2.30 with Broxi Bear when he heads for the park. You can take photos with Broxi and there is face painting , and entertainment at theBroom/Govan stand end which includes competitions for a signed jersey or ball.Think they have stopped the players attending.

Might be too long for a 4 year old. Runs from 1.30 until 2.30 with Broxi Bear when he heads for the park. You can take photos with Broxi and there is face painting , and entertainment at theBroom/Govan stand end which includes competitions for a signed jersey or ball.Think they have stopped the players attending.

Is that because they wanted their faces painted aswell?

No Xboxes that I've seen.

They have a DJ blaring out music and doing fun games. They have a colouring competition each week to win signed poster by first team player and Broxi makes an entrance for pictures.

Have they took th xboxes away? They had one with kinect when me and the wee yin were there and we met Jamie ness

No X-Boxes that I have seen this season. Colouring in competition, DJ and Broxi wandering about (gives you a high 5) No players either.

I think you might struggle to last the full game with a four year old, never mind turning up at 1.30 though.

Shes nearly five, she just about gets through a game at ashton gate , might be a struggle i did tell her when she can memorise three pubs on the PRW shes ready for her first visit to ibrox , shes clued up she wont even have a green snakey thing at her swimming lessons my mrs goes up the wall,sometimes if we bump into one of them in asda or summat she says look dad a beast from the east, season ticket was only £35 quid if it all goes pair shaped at least my mrs gets a day off and one of my pals kids can have the ticket everyones a winner