Peterhead Bears

TunnyLoyal

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually Stonehaven.

If it stops some pricks throwing bricks at buses then no great hassle IMO.

Been bricked a few times at sheepsville with kids sitting at the windows.

Arseholes up there.

Them and hibs are the scum midst set of fans in Scotland IMO. The taigs are just taigs but they 2 are liberty taking pricks

Them and hibs are the scum midst set of fans in Scotland IMO. The taigs are just taigs but they 2 are liberty taking pricks

Agree but my old bus from Partick got fucked over midweek coming back from Tim land.

Not our usual driver and never knew route and fucked up.

Fucking freezing and the wee fella with me.

He loved the buzz, I have seen it to many times now.

I class them all with the same opinion mate.

Scumbags

Was outside the graveyard at parkhead after a 1-1 game and my older bro and his mates were at that game (their first I amay add for an old firm game) and those peasant basturds ... well two of em came upstairs in the corpie bus and attacked my older bro and one of his mates.... I missed it as me and a few others were giving it LARGE near the front up top at the front as we hadn't beaten the taig at their own midden in quite a few years.... though a draw was decent.

ANYWAY, it got to the point of me chasing 'them' downstair a bit to be confronted by the hoard..... the hole place was awash with timmy... many kep trying to get upstairs as I kicked em back.... it WAS scary... no doubt.... maybe someone reading this may have been part ? We worked for ALLSCOT at the time... a Clelland based high-rise sheeting company run by the Hanlands ?

Anyway, some were screeming blue murder for the driver to get us outa there... which he more or less couldn't given the throng of timmy around the whole area.... I'd recon that no Gers fans have to date, kicked SO MANY tarrier in the face as I did that day... though a large bit kinda scary..... I did still enjoy it :)

We did eventually get outa there whilst my mates (work mates) stuck the fingers up at them windows letting timmy KINOW that they didn't win the game......lol

I do indeed forget the year.... but we did win that league title.

In Peterhead across from park no snow all is good see yous in the pubs Waverley 9am buchan haven hearts 10.30

Will we all get in that junior club no problems? I just looked it up Victoria Road, two minutes away from the ground.