Allan McGregor

pipedown27ready

What a boring cunt you must be.

Most of my mates and family are good Rangers men and I wind them up. Do you not wind your pals up, naw?

To get as annoyed as some of you guys on here do at something so small is pathetic.

To make a thread like this is equally pathetic and very boring its not something new on forums.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGregor said we're a different Club. If that's the case then he want want a testimonial now will he? I hope the guy never comes back. He walked out on us, fuck him!

Can't remember alan saying that mate, pretty sure is was whittikar and cocksmith.

I'm boring because I don't find it amusing to 'troll' people that I don't know on the internet? Do you understand how childish that actually is?!

You must have a pretty shit life if you resort to trolling as a way of amusement.

Winding up yer mates is fine, no idea how that relates to going on the internet to troll, especially about a touchy subject.

Each to their own, I don't understand the trolling, can get a sense of why people troll rival fans etc even if I don't see the point. But fellow supporters you don't know, nah not for me. If that makes me 'boring' then so be it. ;)

There are plenty of people on here who enjoy fishing, it's a good laugh when people bite.

You must have a pretty shite life if things like this aggravate you so much. Sack sitting next to you at Ibrox and trying to get a laugh out of you.

All folk do all day is moan on these boards. Do you know how painful it is to read? It's nice for me to have a little fun while reading the constant complaining.

It worked, I was amused.

Until next time...

Some of you just need to forget the fact that he left for nothing and remember the great performances that he gave in a Rangers jersey.

i'll bite on that point

Won't forget won't forgive

He has his place in history(check youtube) for the better and for the worse

He dives to the left he dives to the riiight allan mcgregor shags 10 birds a night!

in my eyes he is a legend and would take him back in a heart beat, some people don't appreciate just how good he was and how lucky we were. Ive said it before, i solely believe he single handedly won us the most success, league, cups, run to the uefa final. don't think we would of done these without him

He dives to the left he dives to the riiight allan mcgregor shags 10 birds a night!

in my eyes he is a legend and would take him back in a heart beat, some people don't appreciate just how good he was and how lucky we were. Ive said it before, i solely believe he single handedly won us the most success, league, cups, run to the uefa final. don't think we would of done these without him

Not disputing some of his saves for Rangers. But if as people on here suggest he is (was) such a great keeper why isn't he playing in the EPL or La Liga??

Answer --- he just isn't that good. Not even close to being Rangers best as Klos, Woods and Goram were all better keepers.